1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Anyone else know people who watch shows you really wouldn't expect?

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by Wuggums47, Jun 11, 2014.

1. Wuggums47

Wuggums47 Guest

My mom is a Catholic, and she is easily upset or disturbed. She stopped watching NCIS because it was getting too gruesome for her. So imagine my surprise when she started watching Dexter on Netflix, and is clearly enjoying it. For those who don't know, it's about a serial killer who only kills serial killers, and it is very graphic. Anyone else know people who watch shows you really wouldn't expect them to like? Does it mean anything?

2. BookDragon

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    My mum watches a show called 'gogglebox' which is basically just watching other people watch TV...

I genuinely thought she was better than that...

3. Yosia

One of the most manly people in my year watches MLP and really likes Hello Kitty

4. Kazekage

My best friend really hates superstitions and supernatural stuff, imagine how I felt when she tells me her favorite show is Supernatural, Teen Wolf and Hannibal Lector....I mean really? xD since then I call her "the hypocrit"
    Oh and my friend told me he hates anime and when we were in line at the cafeteria in school Inheard him talk to his friend about the "kyuubi no kitsune" and I was like "you are such an idiot. Says he hates anime and starts fangirling about Naruto -.- unfair. First teasing me about Naruto and then fangirling about the exact same series.
    While I'm at it, there is this really popular girl at my school, you know all girly and mean and that typical high school stuff, when she saw my naruto drawing she was like "oh my gawd, I think sasuke is SO hot!" So I was seriously surprised xD

5. asdfghjk

asdfghjk Guest

Lmao what the hell, that is some performance art shit hahaha.