1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Lesbians sexual entertainment ? but hated when their actually gay?

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by stocking, Jun 11, 2014.

1. stocking

stocking Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    So my life with men sucks most of the time and yes there are some decent ones but I always run into assw holes all the time . I had a chat with a straight guy who has told me that gays and lesbians shouldn't have rights and when they are living together and a couple and have kids they should keep it in doors . He told me that my sexuality came from rebellion and also told me I can live and sleep with a man and what the man could do was just bring women for me and him to sleep with and some stupid story how he slept with some lesbian in the past . The kicker was after he said that gays and lesbians shouldn't have rights and should keep it in doors . He asked me about my sex life and wanted to know details when I refused to tell him and said I don't like to discuss my sex life He got so upset and called me close minded and trying to spread gay agenda and also the word some bigots love to call lesbians A Man hater
    So from my story My sexuality is ok when a man can watch me have sex can join in when i'm having sex , when he asks me about my sex life and I tell him every detail about me having sex with women .
    When I refuse to entertain his sexual needs , I am a man hater . If I want to have relationships with women only and sleep with women only something is wrong with me or I'm a man hater , If I want to marry a woman and have a family I should keep it in doors . But if I was having sex with another woman on the side walk they would not complain because now I'm providing them with entertainment and making their dicks hard .
    Just got to thinking about that .

2. BelleFromHell

A big reason why I want to kick my homosexuality to the curb. It isn't welcome in my brain anymore.

3. Fallingdown7

Fallingdown7 Guest

Jesus, some of these men are freaking pigs. I'm sorry you have had such bad experience.

4. asdfghjk

asdfghjk Guest

Can you avoid chatting to these people, I would make it a point to avoid chatting to these people if possible.

5. QueerTransEnby

Gender Pronoun:
    They
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    Some people
    I wish my one cousin who is a lesbian was around. Then again after my aunt disowned her, I can't blame her for cutting ties totally with the family. We really got along growing up, even with us both in our respective closets. We both loved watching sports and playing computer games, and she would always get me cool sports memorabilia. I didn't care for her girlfriend much, but it wasn't because she was a lesbian. She just had a bad attitude, then again my aunt really didn't acknowledge her so, yeah. :frowning2:

It's a free country, and you have the right to share what you want. I am not just going around telling everyone I'm a bottom when I am with a guy. None of their business.

6. PinkCammelia90

I'm sorry you had that experience. Unfortunately it's still a pretty common attitude, but times are changing. Not every man out there feels that way - most of my friends are male, and know I'm into women, and they don't give me any grief like that whatsoever.

There's no escaping the assholes of the world. Keep your head up high and ignore them - they're not worth listening to.

7. QueerTransEnby

Gender Pronoun:
    They
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Yeah, for real, my one female friend is bisexual and is marrying a guy. She's had special ladies in her life. Her life is her life, and she can do what makes her happy as long as no one gets hurt. :slight_smile:

8. stocking

stocking Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    I think the best way to avoid them for me is not to make friends with straight men at all . Sad but true Not saying all straight men are like this but I keep meeting the bad apples but then again I guess they see that I'm a lesbian and they think they can get freaky with me .

---------- Post added 11th Jun 2014 at 05:59 PM ----------

I wish you guys could still talk too

---------- Post added 11th Jun 2014 at 06:00 PM ----------

Thanks Cammelia I'll try .

---------- Post added 11th Jun 2014 at 06:00 PM ----------

Don't bell I like having you on our team :icon_sad:

---------- Post added 11th Jun 2014 at 06:01 PM ----------

Thanks falling , it seems like I can't be friends with men anymore the only time they respected me was when they thought I was a nerdy straight girl in high school

9. Kaiser

Kaiser Guest

You live in a fascinating area. Not fascinating as in a positive sense, but more so in a what-the-hell-is-up-with-so-much-idiocy-thriving-there sense. I think it may be high time a field trip was taken, and a few skulls cracked and a few asses kicked, LOL.

But seriously, this type of nonsensical foolishness will only serve to make you stronger. The more experience you have with this kind of stuff, the better off and better prepared you'll be to deal with it, each and every time it surfaces. Besides, if it wasn't for such ignorance, how else would we build up the confidence to defy the herd?

10. Argentwing

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I know you probably know this, but the problem isn't with you. It's with people who would oppress you over basically nothing. They are the ones not welcome in my life, which I wouldn't change for some fuckwit like the one described.

11. Jay47

Jay47 Guest

Nasty twit. I've run into that type. If only there was oervert repellent next to the mosquito spray. It really isn't worth talking to those people. All they do is make you mad. His mind isn't going to change. Women are objects to him, most likely.

12. stocking

stocking Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    The he said all you have to do to get women to go out with you is give them money and buy them a purse and what made me sick to my stomach was he thought I should play nice after he said that about all women and when he told me my sexuality was me just being rebellious and entertain him sexually by telling him about sexual details about me and other women . I couldn't believe some one could be so nasty and disgusting
    And he pays women to spend time with him and sleep with him then he thinks all of us are like that .

13. QueerTransEnby

Gender Pronoun:
    They
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    Some people
    I don't like to ask anything about a woman's sex life. It isn't any of my business. I've talked with my one bisexual female friend a little, but I am careful about what I discuss because she was raped. My other friend(female) is more open, but she was raped too. Knowing that these things happened, I won't talk about that kind of stuff unless they bring it up. You don't know what triggers people have. To top it off, the one who assaulted my first friend shares my name, so that makes it awkward for her too.

14. stocking

stocking Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Omg ,:icon_sad:

15. QueerTransEnby

Gender Pronoun:
    They
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Fortunately, he shares just my first name, but still. Even more awkward was I had shared a tent with this dude on a camping trip with all of us once and was friends with him on facebook even after they broke up because I didn't know the full circumstances. Then, she told me that he had raped one night and may have beaten her to death if one of her roommates didn't step in. I told her I had no idea.

16. stocking

stocking Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    That's sad very sad that that happened to her

17. QueerTransEnby

Gender Pronoun:
    They
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    Some people
    She is a strong-willed and independent person though. That was a few years ago, and she gets married to her fiance late next month. He's a good guy. And I get to meet the two happily married guys(roommates) that saved her life.

18. stocking

stocking Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    That's good that she got a happy ending

19. asdfghjk

asdfghjk Guest

Like I say, creepin entitled straight guys are all down for hot girls kissin but the second some women wanna have a family or get married or protest for better lives or any kinda being real people they be like "whoa hold up girl you're ruining my immersion, being real and not a object to please me"

20. stocking

stocking Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Yes ! that's is what their like