1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

i hate it when...

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by poetofdarkness, Jun 12, 2014.

1. poetofdarkness

i hate it when a chic claims to be bisexual,but then she sees a pic of a vagina and gets grossed out. like seriously,if you were really bi and not just faking for attention from guys, then you'd be turned on by that shit. just sayin'.

2. Andrew99

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    You're funny! :roflmao: but ya maybe they just like boobs

3. Aussie792

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I'd be grossed out if you just showed me a picture of genitalia. And if she's your age, that's even more understandable; I don't remember actually liking the idea of genitalia when I first hit puberty.

Was this "chic" supposed to moan and lick her lips at the sight? Please, for heaven's sake, do not deny other people's sexuality without knowing for sure. Sure, this girl may have been faking, but you really don't know.

4. Necromancer

Necromancer Guest

Being bisexual doesn't mean finding every single person's junk attractive, and something can be attractive sometimes but not other times. Nobody is horny 24/7. If you randomly shoved a picture of a vagina in my face, I may well feel grossed out, too.

5. Steam Mecha

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    ^This.

6. Andrew99

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Ahahahahahahahahaha :roflmao: :roflmao:

---------- Post added 12th Jun 2014 at 02:17 AM ----------

I know right? Vaginas are so yuck! But I mean girls r cool and everything just not interested in there funny business :lol:

7. happydavid

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people
    I'm bi but I don't get turned on every time I see a penis.

8. Cass

To be honest vaginas are gross, so are penises. When I'm attracted to a guy/girl I'm not thinking "ohhh id love to see your genitals" I'm thinking, "you're attractive and really cute and I'd kiss you"

Like for example, some guy once, after a multitude of protests sent me a pic of his penis and I was grosse out, even though I like guys.

9. Caillin

:rolle: not everyone has to like the looks of genitalia. Liking or not liking the look of a certain genitalia does not determine someones sexuality..

10. Wuggums47

Wuggums47 Guest

The human wang may be a beautiful thing, but if someone ambushes me with a picture of one, I'm still going to get freaked out. I don't even like passing the victoria's secret in the mall, too many naked people. That doesn't mean I don't like nude women, just not while I'm trying to enjoy my pretzel and orange julius.

11. Jay47

Jay47 Guest

Sorry, but labias aren't exactly the most beautifu things. They are beautiful when they're attached to someone you're attracted to, not just a random person.

12. tulipinacup

Yeah, I'd be grossed out too if there was a penis shown in front of my face.

13. Fallingdown7

Fallingdown7 Guest

I understand what you mean, I just think It's worded awkwardly.

If you mean talking about having sex with women/falling in love with women and she's grossed out in general, she's probably faking it to look cool, because true bi girls are interested in sex/romance with girls.

If she's just disgusted by a picture of a vagina, it doesn't mean she's not bi. Hell, I'd even go as far as saying the fast majority of STRAIGHT girls think penises look gross. I personally don't think genitals look disgusting, but I understand why some people would because It's the shock of not being conditioned. The grossness factor changes when you're 'in the heat of the moment', but if It's just a random picture on the web, then yeah it might not be that appealing.

14. Weekender

Genitals are not pretty. But humans are pretty. A person liking/disliking certain parts of the anatomy serves very little (if any) bearing on what kind of human being they are attracted to.

'Cuz yeah I freak out at random vaginas too.

15. Browncoat

Gender Pronoun:
    They
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone

Yeah, seriously. More to people than what's in their pants.

16. stocking

stocking Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    The kicker is if she says she 's bi and wouldn't date or have sex with a girl and thought it was gross or that sex with a girl was stupid . then I'd say she's not bi .
    there's been a lot of faking going around I can tell you that much

17. Wuggums47

Wuggums47 Guest

Oh my gosh, that is so hilarious. I know a girl like that, and recently she started claiming to have a boyfriend and made the claim that she's straight now, and that when a bisexual goes out with someone of a different gender they become straight. What the frak is this. I've known a lot of bi girls that say they would never actually kiss a girl. I doubt they are bisexual then.

18. pure love

Out Status:
    Not out at all
    I agree with you! :slight_smile:
    Totally logic and right.

19. asdfghjk

asdfghjk Guest

It sounds weird but yeah human anatomy kind of grosses me out unless it is someone I'm attracted to, and even then it's still sorta..... eh, more just for them c: Everyone is different.

20. Jay47

Jay47 Guest

Open dead oyster is what it is.