1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

What's your type of guy or girl?

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by straightqueer20, Jun 13, 2014.

1. straightqueer20

I couldn't find it searching so I decided to make my own.

I personally prefer guys of color. Usually taller but not too big. I actually overall would something between sendhil's body type and the first example.

I also have a thing for longer hair especially threadlocks.

I also prefer guys who are about average in masculinine over masculinity is unattractive to me.

Personalitywise, I tend to prefer a sense of humor but above all intelligence. I don't like the artistic type...

As for girls I tend to like girls with nice boobs basically like it. Last one is an example really

Attached Files:

#1 straightqueer20, Jun 13, 2014
    Last edited: Jun 13, 2014
  2. happydavid

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people
    I do like Hugh grant but apart from that I don't have a specific type.

3. Fallingdown7

Fallingdown7 Guest

Long dark hair and glasses wins me over

Attached Files:

4. Zelos

Girls : I love girls who have shapes! I really don't feel attracted to them when they're all thin. I also love when their hair isn't just straight, but a bit wavy. And obviously, I love it when they're absolutely unique, with all their flaws and qualities :slight_smile:
    Guys : They must have large shoulders and a wide chest to really interest me. Personalitywise, most of my serious relationships were with guys who were a bit effeminate :slight_smile:

5. Jay47

Jay47 Guest

Girls with darker skin, curly hair, and curvy(ish)

Woo

6. TheStudent

TheStudent Guest

Guys with green eyes, a witty/creative sense of humour, facial hair and a personality that's not too nice and revealing as I like mystery and someone who isn't completely nice.

Fortunately a boy who fits all these characteristics exists but unfortunately he is straight :frowning2:

7. Cubiculum

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    I'm gonna stick to my perfect guy.

Hot: Awesome abs, great hair, nice eyes, not too deep voice, funny personality, intelligent, one or two piercings (more than a few and I'm out).

Not: Facial hair, long hair, tattoos.

8. Weekender

I've noticed that the vast majority of girls I've had crushes on or been attracted to have had straight medium-light brown hair, blueish eyes, and fair skin. Something about that combination of features just appeals to me. Freckles are a bonus. Athletic.

As far as personality goes, kindness, fearlessness, generosity, and sincerity are fantastic.

9. straightqueer20

Oh yeah and I really like heavy voices especially if it mirrors my own just a lot deeper and malelike. I like girls with my voice type but sometimes light and seductive is attractive too. But I usually like something in the voice.

I prefer girls of any race but I do prefer white girls for the most part but I like black girls too.

isis king was like the first woman I found attractive.

#9 straightqueer20, Jun 13, 2014
  10. Fallingdown7

Fallingdown7 Guest

Oh gosh I have a heavy voice fetish, that I could get aroused just by hearing a voice and not seeing a picture (Music or mics over skype for example). I love all kinds of voices.

11. biffle50

biffle50 Guest

Long or short haired brunettes. Beautiful eyes,nice and smart. We have to be friends and have chemistry. But other than that I try not to be picky.

#11 biffle50, Jun 13, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 13, 2014
  12. justinrusso

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    A few people
    Honestly,I would date anyone who is good looking
    The Perfect Guy:
    Appearance
    Handsome,black,light-skinned,soft hair,sexy eyes,hot pink lips,a million dollar smile,soft hands,masculine (but not too masculine)tall,great abs and a great body in general
    Personality
    Kind,loving,gentle,funny,polite,interesting,have things in common with me,can sing,dance and play the guitar,understands me,great kisser,experienced,religious,intelligent

My Perfect Girl would be the feminine version of my perfect guy,but is a virgin like me

13. Cass

I like big guys, like a little chubby but not like super fat. Funny and smart usually. Dark hair in both. They don't have to be artistic, but do have to love that I am.

Girls with glasses. Curvy, dark hair, girls with blue eyes omg.
    Also funny, usually gamers,

Both genders, it helps if they're/were in marching band too. Band uniforms are sexy

14. awesomeness

Depends if we're talking just sex or an actual relationship.

If it's just sex, then I'm pretty much up for almost anything (masculine guys, feminine guys, girls, trans girls etc.)

If it's an actual relationship on the other hand, then I only go for guys, and I have some specific qualities that I look for:
    - Not too muscular
    - Not overly sensitive
    - Confident
    - Doesn't care too much about what others think of him
    - Good sense of humor
    - Doesn't have a need to party constantly, but still likes going out (to the movies for example)

And of course, he has to love me as much as I love him. That's the most important thing.

#14 awesomeness, Jun 13, 2014
  15. straightqueer20

Yeah musicwise I used to only like heavier voices. And is the reason I disliked my own voice because it's light like similar to a cross between Britney spears/leah nash. People say it's angelic soft and stuff I just find it annoying. I wish I had a voice that was more bass like josh turner. All my favorite artists are either baritone or bass I hate tenor voice types or contralto for women.

Amy lee's my only exception really.

When talking I prefer voice at least at the lightest something heavier than scarlett johanssen's voice type for female. Males it's just the deeper the better really never heard a man's voice that was too heavy tbh.

---------- Post added 13th Jun 2014 at 03:23 PM ----------

basically though my gf is like the epitome of my type as far as girls go though. A bit taller than me (6' and up basically) long legs slim etc... She's like in looks a cross between valentjin de hingh and Andrej petric in looks but with D cups. I like long blond hair and green eyes on a girl. But I also like short hair and any hair color for that matter too.

16. Radioactive Bi

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Here are some basic attributes of ideal partners:

Girls: intelligent, long hair, sweet face, kind and playful girly girls.

Guys: intelligent, tall, nicely built, but not overly muscular, laid back but responsible.

Generally, personality traits are more important than gender or physical traits. I would say though, I like any partner to be fit and healthy as I like to be with people who take care of themselves. After all, how can I expect them to be tentative to me if they can't look after themselves.

Also, the above is an idealisation. I tend to have a pretty broad taste outside the above in girls with a more specific taste in guys matching the above.

Happy days :slight_smile:

17. GeekMonkey

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I have a thing for dark, preferably curly hair and light eyes - think Katie Melua.

Add a nice handful of boobs ( don't like em too big), loooong legs and a cute smile and you've got me creaming myself.

For serious relationships, add intelligence, sarcasm and temperament. Mix well and boil at medium heat for 15 min to create a delicious woman.

18. asdfghjk

asdfghjk Guest

Personality tends to get me first just because I'm a stupid dumbass, but I always seem to fall for either really tall girls or super short ones, never in-between. Glasses help. Everything else has been inconsistent so idk

19. straightqueer20

I think back in the day he was pretty attractive in an average way.

20. Undertow

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Some people
    The first things I ever seem to notice are eyes, so nice eyes are a plus. Sort of shy smiles are incredibly attractive, too...and slightly messy hair (no, I don't understand it, either).

Add to that a dry and/or somewhat dark sense of humor, an open-minded attitude, and a willingness to be a total geek sometimes, and I'm pretty much smitten...

Oh, and if she's a musician, that's the biggest bonus ever. Something about a woman who loves music and plays an instrument is absolutely mesmerizing to me.