1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

What parts of you actually support your gender?

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by Tai, Jun 18, 2014.

1. Tai

Tai

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    A few people
    I was thinking more on physical terms, but what parts of you are actually supportive of your gender? And which parts hinder?

For me, I have really broad shoulders for someone who is biologically a female, a lower voice than most girls my age, and strong hands. My breast is very small and easily hideable. I am actually very thankful about those parts of me. However, I have a feminine soft and round face, not a masculine jaw like I want, and small feet and hands. I'm 5'1", as well, which is short for even a girl, let alone guy. I want to grow a foot taller and get bigger hands and feet... Get rid of my curvy hips...

What about you?

2. KayJay

I've never really thought about it because I know I'd start to focus on the bad parts and it'll make me sad. I always get good comments about my eyes at least.

3. deanofmean

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    A few people
    I love my shoulders, my broad back, my strong eyebrows and my muscled legs. Surprisingly I really like my long eyelashes, even though they're not typically manly. What I don't like much are my large breasts and relatively wide hips. I'm also short like you, 5'3 and I have a round girly face. My voice while low for a biological female is very smooth and tends to give me away.

4. drwinchester

drwinchester Guest

Broad shoulders, angled jaw line, masculine face shape/structure. Mouth, brows, all pretty masculine. Curvy physique but not overly hourglass shaped. Big feet and hands. Basically, people are surprised when I tell them I'm not on T.

5. Jay47

Jay47 Guest

I'm overall pretty androgynous. My eyebrows are straight, I'm tall, I have an angular face, broad shoulders, small chest, fairly small hips, low body fat....
    But I still can't bind, have long eyelashes, have a small nose.
    Pretty good balance for a GQ person.

6. Hexagon

Well, I'm taller than the average man, my feet are bigger than my brother's and father's, my hands are massive, my shoulders are reasonably broad and I'm excellent at catching. More recently, my chest had improved substantially. Still working on my cock, but it's coming.

Basically, I think I'd have a hard time convincing anyone I wasn't assigned male at birth.

7. KrnlKrazy

KrnlKrazy Guest

I honestly don't care. Why should I conform to society's views of gender?

[​IMG]

8. Aussie792

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I have pretty broad shoulders for someone whose only regular workout is carrying a schoolbag weighing 20 kilos or so, and I have a relatively deep voice. I'm not tall, but I look taller than I actually am (maybe it's posture). Nothing's particularly feminine about me, though I do have pretty nice, long eyelashes (people who wear mascara don't, as it damages them, hence my advantage), which aren't really feminine at all; more men have eyelashes like mine than I've met women who do. My hands and feet aren't huge, but they're larger than most women's.

9. SamThes

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Hmm... I'm trying to think of something that actually supports my gender, but my appearance is about as feminine as it gets. I was cursed with a C cup, and am otherwise tiny, have miniatrue little hands and feet, a very feminine face, long eyelashes, etc. The only thing I can think of that might support my actual gender is that after I got depressed, I started dropping weight for no reason and lost the curves around my hips and butt. I still look feminine, though, just less so than I did before I dropped all the weight.

10. straightqueer20

you summed up myself only thing to add to that would be my hips are straight and I have a masculine jawline and no high cheekbones but I have big lips smallish nose and large eyes.

I have huge feet but small hands which sucks people always go to me saying I should be more artist because of my tiny hands and I SUCK.

And my grandpa was 5'3" so you're not too short for a guy usually the minimum is 5'2" so you're not too far up.

11. Nychthemeron

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people
    NOTHING.

- cue self-pity -

Just kidding. About the self-pity part, I mean. I honestly would love to get testosterone and top surgery, but right now, I have no choice and that's fine. It's not anyone's fault if they misgender me. It's not like I'm out, anyway.

And, like KrnlKrazy said, I'm someone who doesn't really believe there's a girl body or boy body or whatever. So why do I feel like I need a "male" body?

... Who knows. It's probably because 99% of the world will look at me and assume I'm a cis girl.

12. Paisley

I've always had large round hips since puberty hit. So that' had always made me kind of happy. I use to try and hide the sway, but it was just so uncomfortable. I've also always had feminine hands and feet, just big (not happy about that but whatever). I guess my eyes too, I've always gotten the "You'd be gorgeous if you were a girl/women" from other gals, moslty because my eyes/ so theres that.

13. KrnlKrazy

KrnlKrazy Guest

Ok joking aside... I'm right in the middle, been mistaken as a women and called a lesbian. But I have a deep voice, which tortures me because in my head I have a higher pitch voice! I am happy with it though! So thats good!

14. Colours

Um, I have pretty small hands, and my eyelashes are longer than your average guy's. But other than that my body doesn't have any feminine traits that I am aware of. I have rather big arms (as in muscles), and my legs are also pretty masculine. I'm proud of it.

#14 Colours, Jun 18, 2014
    Last edited: Jun 18, 2014
  15. Nightdream

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Everything in me can be considered female characteristics, except for my body hair. I have more than an average woman, but I like most of them and I just like to shave in specific parts.
    I wished I had more masculine parts in my body like a deeper voice and more muscles or even broader shoulders though.

16. AlamoCity

My voice and body in general seem masculine. I've been told by some I have broad shoulders, but I don't believe them :lol:. Having some facial hair does go a long way to masculinizing my face, though I don't know how feminine my face actually looks. The extra pounds I carry are more on my stomach than hips/butt, which is also masculine :roflmao:.

Not sure if my eyebrows and face look somewhat feminine, though.

Also, I'm 5'9 and have smaller hands and feet than the average guy.

However, the last time I was mistaken for a woman was over the telephone before my voice changed.

17. Techno Kid

-My female brain! :grin:
    -My eyes
    -My voice is pretty "in the middle" and I pass as a girl on the phone sometimes! ^ ^ Not IRL though... :frowning2:
    -My face is pretty "in the middle" too... wish it was much more femme though...

Nothing else... my body is pretty manly! :'(

18. Oddish

Oddish Guest

I have very androgynous features, I'd say. Especially my face, my hands, feet, and my body frame. I'm very, very glad for that. It's as if my body developed in an androgynous state, knowing I'd be non-binary. I'd just prefer to have a flat chest (which will be soon), be taller, maybe a bit lankier, but otherwise I'm quite happy.

19. KyleCats

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    I'm built like a tank. Broad shoulders, wide back, massive hands and calves. Size 9.5 mens shoe, not sure where that falls. 5'8" so not too short. Deep voice that I can make even deeper and into definite dude territory.

Things that do not support include large chest *sigh*, wide hips (though not as wide as my shoulders, thankfully) and my smile I think makes me look very apple cheeked and girly :/

20. stocking

stocking Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    My hips, my hair , my legs my face it's very feminine from what I've been told , I also have high cheek bones .