1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

I miss his company again :(

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by edy, Jun 19, 2014.

1. edy

edy

Out Status:
    A few people
    For the last 4 or 5 month I've been chasing a sexy guy at school. Now that his lack of interest in me is pretty obvious I took several steps back and I started to think of my "ex" boyfriend again, fantasize of his body, his deep and manly voice ugh :bang:

I was very proud actually, I though I was finally over him, but I think I was a little obsessed with this guy from school and that kept my attention for a while. Today I dreamed of my old cellphone, it kept his message but it's not working, It hasn't ever since we split up (That's exactly four years). I dreamed it was finally working and I could read his lovely messages once again :tears:

Our relationship was a nightmare, we had a nice communication before we actually met, we talked a lot in ****** (this is why I dislike cruising apps so much), I think I never had this feeling with other men, we had such chemistry behind the computer, and this was new for a guy I usually get along with women and women only but this guy seemed to understand me very well... then we had an actual date, we started a "relationship", he was in the closet and I was getting out, he even had a girlfriend and well, I did things I'm very proud of (I told his girlfriend about our relationship) and obviously he hates me ever since or just ignores my existence

#1 edy, Jun 19, 2014
    Last edited: Jun 19, 2014