1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Let's play a game called: Build-a-Partner!

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by turtleboy, Jun 19, 2014.

1. turtleboy

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    So let's pretend next to build a bear there's a shop call build a partner. How would your ideal partner be/look like? What would you like him to be from? And many other stuff!

As for me an: Tall, glasses, gamer, german accent and a little tan

2. iamjustababy

iamjustababy Active Member

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Ooh ooh ooh I like this one!
    Ok so mine would be
    And kinda pale (like alex from orange is the new black)
    With a loving personality

3. Nychthemeron

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people
    I honestly don't care, but if I had to put together what I think is cute, attractive, and/or appealing to me:

• male
    • likes plaid
    • glasses
    • short hair
    • kind
    • open-minded

The last two are a must. The others, I don't really care. I'd still date someone if they weren't male, hated plaid, didn't have glasses, and had long hair. We just all have our preferences, right? Haha.

4. Jay47

Jay47 Guest

Dark hair, any height, not too thin, and most importantly, a sense of humor.
    She would like hugs. At least from me. She would like dogs, could go either way on kids, and not mind being lazy every once in a while. She wouldn't get mad on the days I don't feel up for things, or when I slice watermelon in an abnormal way. Not too full of herself, or think she's better than others just because. And finally, there could be comfortable silence, we don't have to talk all the time.

5. Yosia

Cant i just take the build-a-bear instead? XD

6. iamjustababy

iamjustababy Active Member

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Me too!

7. Yosia

Okay. they would have to be taller than me (for boy, girl i want same height), funny, werent obsessed with sports, had medium or long hair (shorts okay i dont like reallyyyy short) buys me things, takes me on dates, is okay with sitting at home with popcorn amd netflix, likes anime.

8. 101DeadRoses

It varies what I'm into, as I have a lot of types, and I could have either a male or female partner.
    So let's start with a couple of my guy types. Maybe a mash-up of all three types of guys into one would be the perfect partner for me, and the same with the two girls.
    1: A tall, lean, yet muscular goth with collar-bone length black hair and dark green eyes. His name would be Mordechai, and he would be quiet and mysterious a lot, but also could be intensely romantic and sexual.
    He would like to wear all-black clothing with long black leather coats and boots.
    2: Another goth type, and very like my favorite goth singer: sweet, goofy, funny and INCREDIBLY sexy. Messy medium length black hair and a scraggly-ish beard, with twinkly eyes and a sexy, naughty smile. He would goof around all the time, make dirty jokes, and use ridiculous pick-up lines on me in the spirit of joking. He would have a hidden, dark, and sensual side to him though, and would sometimes speak to me in this low, growly voice that meant he really, really wanted me, and that would make goosebumps start up all over my body.
    3: This guy is way different than the others in most ways, but he is similar in the way that he has an incredibly intense dark side.
    He wouldn't be goth, just a normal-looking guy that would be sort of nerdy but cute. He would be sweet, and maybe a bit country-ish. Also, he would be a little more innocent sexually... His looks wouldn't really matter, just that he would be a sweetie and cute enough for me to want to date him.

There are only two types of girls that I can really tie down, and they both have wonderful round rumps.
    1: She would be a hard-core goth/metal chick, with lots of tattoos (not facial or skull tattoos, but there.) Her hair wouldn't really matter to me, as long as it was alternative in some manner. She would be nice, yet naughty in everyway, and would goof around with me all the time. Again, twinkly eyes and naughty smiles.
    I'm going to mention it here only, but it applies to all the females I like: I love curves. As in thighs, rump, breasts, and adequate padding to keep the bones from showing through. Soft girls are better than skinny, lean ones, at least to me.
    That doesn't mean I like unhealthy girls, or exclusively curvy girls. If she likes her body, and doesn't care what society wants from it, great. I just like curvy girls a bit more.
    2: This type is my ultimate; the kind of girl I want to fall in love with.
    She would be similar to me in some ways, but different enough so we had our individuality, and she would like a lot of things I like.
    She might dress goth, but it wouldn't be necessary, and she would be a cute goth.
    I'm talking round face, little nose, freckles, shoulder-length brown hair and greenish-brown eyes. She would be so kind and gentle and giving that everyone wold love her, but she would only love me. We would goof about, play games together, and write love letters to each other. And someday, we would get married, and I would wear a black suit and she would wear a black gown, and walk up the aisle to heavy metal, just like the wild crazies we would be.

#8 101DeadRoses, Jun 20, 2014
    Last edited: Jun 20, 2014
  9. Hexagon

They would be:
    Intelligent
    Profound
    Good
    Vegetarian/Vegan
    Politically compatible
    Destructive of gender norms
    Passionate
    Interested in saving the world

10. White Knight

I started to list qualities...

the ones after the hair color were describing him...

Which isn't surprising but I don't or can't settle with a clone of him.

:frowning2:

11. Browncoat

Gender Pronoun:
    They
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    1. Total nerd (i.e., we would never run out of things to talk about).
    2. Kind of a badass.
    3. Dry, sarcastic sense of humor.

I have some physical preferences, but they really don't mean a whole lot. Those above three are much more important.

12. awesomeness

My "type" changes all the time. But at the moment at least (if I go into detail):

- Short hair
    - Tall
    - Eastern European, Middle Eastern or Asian descent
    - Overall masculine personality
    - A thin body type, not too muscular
    - No facial hair
    - Not way too fixated on sex
    - Doesn't have a need to party all the time
    - Confident, and doesn't care much about what others think of him
    - Has a similar sense of humor
    - Honest and trustworthy
    - Good hygiene
    - Isn't too vain about his appearance
    - Likes me as much as I like him

That's pretty much it

13. Hexagon

:grin: I just met a guy like the one I just described.

14. Mercedes Benz

Out Status:
    Not out at all
    My perfect mate would have the following characteristics:

Male
    Sort of tall
    Athletic and fit like me
    British accent
    Loving and caring personality
    Intelligent
    Have a sense of humour

15. Emulator

An invisible person. :grin:

16. Argentwing

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    [​IMG]

Done deal. <3

My taste in guys might be a little more finicky though. long-ish hair of any color I guess, but since we're going with specifics, straight black with a streak of something bright and unnatural sounds good hehe. Blue or green eyes but idc too much about eye color as long as they're big and cute lol. About 5'8" to 5'10", quite thin but shy of bony, pale with a light pattern of freckles across his nose. Affinity for skinny jeans and either tank tops (with shaved pits even though it's still unusual for guys) or tight band t-shirts, and sandals all the time. It would be best if he were slightly effeminate in voice and mannerisms also.

Personality: Sort of quiet like me, but rabidly enthusiastic about a few select things. No huge romantic gestures are necessary, but he would like to give and take simple shows of affection every now and then. Really smart and creative is a plus obviously, but I would only ask enough that he'd be able to listen to me talk about whatever and not get too confused or bored lol.

I didn't expect it to but this thread got me excited fast :astonished: This must be what the dates are like in heaven.

#16 Argentwing, Jun 20, 2014
  17. Jay47

Jay47 Guest

Daaaaaamn, if I were a guy, I'd by your type. Gives me hope that I'm a likable kind of person. (!)

18. Straight ally

Santiago de los caballeros, Dominican Republic
    Pale skin, guitar body, the perfect amount freckles in her face (im sort of a freckle maniac xD), black hair, a sort of long nose, c-cup boobs, an ass that is of good size but not too big, short or medium stature.

Passionate, loves music, specially rock, and her favorite band is battles. Loves video games and even is a tought opponent of super smar bros brawl and medieval total war II... Loves anime of course... She likes to hug a lot but also her libido is similar to mine, we can both have a serious deep conversation or joke around and be silly. She surpirses me with her ideas and thoughts , she sees things in a way i dont, she is not too dominant, neither too submissive, we are more a team rather having a dominate-submit relationship.

Oh, and of course she is eithera painter or a musician.

... I will definetly send this to santa... Can anyone please give me Santa's email adress?

#18 Straight ally, Jun 20, 2014
  19. narutoleo

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people
    big sexy nice lips soft chubby nice open-minded sweet caring nice butt LOL beautiful eyes LOL thinking about it is turning me on LOL bottom type feminine man im horny now LOL

20. Hexagon

Oh yeah, need to add one:
    Uses punctuation (correctly)