1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Sincere apologies

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by biffle50, Jun 20, 2014.

1. biffle50

biffle50 Guest

I wanted to apologize to some people for my childish ways. You don't have to talk to me if you don't want to. But I was telling the truth when I said I don't. I was blabbing my mouth about some outdated information that I didn't feel that much anymore and I am sorry. I am truly sorry from t he bottom of my heart. I hope we can get past this someday. Thanks to all the supportive friends I have on EC. God Bless

2. Hexagon

I haven't really spoken to you before, and I wasn't aware of any transgressions. But I'll always respect someone who can apologise for their mistakes.

3. Nychthemeron

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Same with me. I've never really spoken to you before, but hey, everyone makes mistakes. Chances are, if you're sincere in your apology, no one should hold anything against you. If anything, it'll make them respect you. There aren't many people who can swallow their pride and say sorry.

4. Jay47

Jay47 Guest

Sweetie, stop. It's really fine. The reason I brought it up was to say it's fine.

5. girlpower

i know what you talking about. lets jus forget it... its totally ok :slight_smile: