1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Are youtubers annoying???

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by maselalala, Jun 20, 2014.

1. maselalala

Soooooo I've heard a lot about people like shane Dawson, lohanthony, etc... and I watched one of their videos.... my opinion: Annoying. Am I the only person who thinks youtubers are annoying? I mean I don't try to be mean, but I honestly view youtubers as annoying.. anyone else agree???

2. asdfghjk

asdfghjk Guest

I'm like a hundred years old and only go on youthbe for music, instructional videos, or animals so the "personalities" are a database I have no knowledge of and I thank Allah daily for it

imo

3. Jay47

Jay47 Guest

Incredibly annoying.
    But still not as bad as the commenters.

4. Pret Allez

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Ya, definitely. I just think every element of a set S has a property p if I have looked at two elements of the set, and they also have the property p, no matter what the cardinality of the set is...

5. stocking

stocking Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    I like some of them but yes a lot are annoying

6. Acm

Acm Guest

I agree. I mostly only use youtube for music or other videos I try to stay away from youtubers. I'm sure they're not ALL bad but all the popular ones that I can think of are

7. asdfghjk

asdfghjk Guest

*twenty second video of a japanese st bernard puppy*

- thia is... what haooena when the kods dont have the spanking!!!!!!1
    - thankd obama.....
    - yaha faggot but if u didnt say the *endless flamewar*
    - bitching about justin bieber

8. stocking

stocking Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Yes the popular ones aren't that great at all but the ones that aren't popular are the ones I watch

9. AlamoCity

I do find may youtubers to be vapid, conceited, and narcissistic (even if they don't appear so at first instance).

There are some I do enjoy watching, though.

10. McShuggles

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    I think they all act the same, which really limits who I watch. They all do that awkward stare when they say something stupid or silly and say "Why did I just say that?" "What did I just do?" Or "Why am I so weird?" Almost all of them do "challenge videos", almost all of them document their life via vlogging. It's kind of repetitive and annoying for me. I must admit though, the ones who do, do things besides vlogging and challenges I genuinely love; like Howtobasic, Mamrie (spelling?) Hart and Epic Rap Battles, of course I love Pewdiepie and some of the gamers because lets be honest, you're watching a gamer and their reaction to the game; that's fun. But the typical 'youtuber' who just vlogs and challenges? Like Joey Graceffa? Not really....although sometimes he/they can be entertaining.

11. Tai

Tai

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    A few people
    The only really popular ones I am subscribed to are PewDiePie, nigahiga (he's hilarious), and JennaMarbles. I am subscribed to smosh, too, but he can be kind of annoying sometimes. All of my other subscriptions are to musicians, photographers, and somewhat well-known gamers/LPers (not famous on YouTube, though). So there's a few annoying big YouTubers, but I am not annoyed by the majority.

12. maselalala

I agree with a lot of what everyone has to say wow!! I thought I was the only one! :grin:

13. Acm

Acm Guest

Justin Bieber somehow gets brought up in the comments on every video, even when it's not even remotely related :rolle:

14. tulipinacup

oh hai welcome to my channel please subscribe if you love this video don't forget to like and comment what you think of it also here's my twitter and instagram page, if you like the song from this video please click on this soundclound link.

15. thekillingmoon

No, I don't really care in general. I don't watch anyone's video blogs. I only watch gaming videos on youtube. I think if people found a way to make a living out of making youtube videos, good for them. It's not that easy now since everyone's doing it.

16. TheStudent

TheStudent Guest

Yes and I also find them to be incredibly pretentious.

17. Hexagon

If you find them annoying, why watch the videos?

18. Owl333

Owl333 Guest

Some of them. I quite like Danisnotonfire, Superwoman and AmazingPhil, but Shane Dawson, Pewdiepie and Joey Graceffa aren't my thing.

19. Brandiac

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people
    All they care about is money, their fanbases are annoying and STUPID as hell, and the youtubers themselves treat you and talk to you in their videos as if you were a complete moron. And if you dare dislike them, because they keep popping up where you don't want them to, you're sent to burn in hell by the commenters.

20. Thedistra

It depends on the youtuber, just like with anything that focuses on humans, it just depends.

I only watch gaming channels. Not serious gaming channels, I watch for the laughs.