1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Awkward Question

Discussion in 'Physical & Sexual Health' started by Caelestis, Jun 21, 2014.

1. Caelestis

Very awkward question here mostly for guys. I don't know if this is unusual, but if my dick is wet, I can't masturbate because of over-sensitivity. Is this normal? Also, is it possible to be partially circumcised? Because whenever I get cold the head of my penis retracts until it looks like I'm uncut

2. QueerTransEnby

Gender Pronoun:
    They
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    Some people
    The circumcision cut of the foreskin can vary depending on the doctor. I had a big snip of my foreskin, so I don't feel qualified to answer the rest.

3. Bolt35

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    1) yes it's possible to be partially curcumcised, depending on the doctor.
    2) you might want to talk to your doctor about it, though i think it's normal for any penis to retract whenever the head gets cold, it's natural reaction.

4. Feelunique

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    A few people
    It is possible to be partially circumcised. I was poorly cut. Normally everyday I'm 70% covered by what is left and my frenulum is open and exposed when happy. I learned to control with penetration. Oral being given has always been an overload as well as masturbating.

5. Seahawksfan

Sexual Orientation:
    Straight
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Okay So Were you circumcised? it could be your penis Got intolerance Too Cold Touches So I would say your is is is very sensitive which every man's is just in a different way haha Now To the serious part if you were Cut That's very unusual to be able to retract if it you Were Circumcised It all depends on the surgeon tho he might have missed Some Of it in surgery I wish I could be more of a help! Maybe call A doctor and tell them about these Promblems they'd be more qualified to Talk about these Thibgs than me!