1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

How would you rate your frenching?

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by lostlifeguard, Jun 22, 2014.

1. lostlifeguard

Same as the other two posts, except how would you rate your making out prowess? Also, just because I think it'd be interesting, how do you rate the kissing abilities of your partners on average (Or if you think average is a bad idea, then current or most recent partner)? Just wondering if people usually view themselves as better or worse.

Also, what are your most common complaints about your partners? Just so we can all get a little better :wink:

Personally, I would give myself a 5, I think I'm pretty average. Nothing special, but I think I'm self aware enough that I don't do anything too bad.

My partners: I think I'd give a 5 or 6 on average. Not because we're equally as good, but the most recent kiss I had was like a 2, and the one before that was like an 8...

My biggest complaints are 1) people who think they're tongue should live in my mouth 2) people with bad breath/ a bad taste 3) People who think they're getting really fancy/sensual in their kissing and want to do things like hold back and make me work for it and lastly 4) people with really rouge stubble (that shit can hurt).

2. stocking

stocking Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Well the girls I use to be with use to like it , I would kiss them once then they would kiss me back and turned into a full make out this has happened a few times . I don't know about now though :confused: but I know they were satisfied customers because they kept coming back for more

3. Bolt35

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    welp......i haven't heard any complaints about my kissing.....every time i kiss a guy, they usually go for second dibs or going back for more. i'd say 7-8....... can't be too confident.

4. imnotreallysure

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I dunno. Nobody has complained so far.

Most common complaints about other people? Too much tongue or lips too dry.

5. Jay47

Jay47 Guest

Negative infinitity.
    Never done it.

6. SemiCharmedLife

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I'm not getting complaints from my boyfriend, so I'd say I have a 100% customer satisfaction rate

7. AlamoCity

Well..............

I'd have to rate myself as a 0/10 given that I've never kissed a guy.

Regarding stubble/facial hair, I think I'd love to kiss a guy with some of that. Even with your eyes closed, you could tell it's a guy. Do women's kisses "feel" different from men's? Never kissed either so I can't compare, but I'd expect women to be more "delicate" in the kiss, if that makes sense.

Also, when you "French kiss," what's the role of the tongue?" Does it stay in your mouth or do you meet in the middle and "tickle" each other's tongues, or does one person's tongue enter the other person's mouth, or is it left to individual couple's preference? Just curious.

8. OGS

OGS

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I think I would rate myself fairly high. Back in the day I used to get a lot of compliments on this particular thing. It's kind of funny because I always thought it was a rather insignificant thing to be complimented on...

9. BelleFromHell

Level "forever alone."

10. KyleCats

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Have been told a few times I'm a good kisser. Not sure what I'd rate myself. From others: I've had a 10 kiss a few times. Then I've also had -10 :lol:

Worst things: too aggressive and too fast. I don't want to fight you with my mouth and what's the hurry?