1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Diving class.

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by grizzleybear33, Jun 22, 2014.

1. grizzleybear33

So I'm going to bed a sophomore and I am enrolled in a dive class. I would think this would be a good place to pick up guys. This isn't just a class that I'm taking just for the guys but it's part of the reason. I actually love diving so it week be fun. Has anyone taken one and is the gay to straight ratio in my favor? :slight_smile:

2. Jay47

Jay47 Guest

I was only 12, and there was nobody 'out' yet- but it seems that a lot of sporty people (or people who want to see others in bathing suits) will be there in high school.

3. Amorviri

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    I've been to an array of athletic swimming events for school, but I wasn't really in the know of the student's sexualities. I am sure there will be at least one other gay there. Plus, it's always amusing to see the other boys in such tight swimming trunks/speedos.

4. Argentwing

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Sorry, this part really threw me. But I imagine a dive class would be a great place to pick up good-looking guys hehe.

It must be the Florida-dweller part of me that pictured scuba diving before the pool variety.