1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Signs someone likes you

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by edgy, Jun 23, 2014.

1. edgy

edgy Guest

give examples thats boys do and that girls do

2. Nychthemeron

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people
    well, I mean, if they stare at your ass

I think flustered, embarrassed, or overly erratic behavior around you can be a sign. Can it be something else? Absolutely. But when people have crushes, they do tend to be a little on-edge.

You can also try to test it by touching their lap or hugging them randomly or something, but that can be a bit mean if you don't like them back, so maybe not. That'll just be tantalizing them.

3. joshy the queen

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    eye contact is all i get they chase you with their eyes everywhere you move like this guy in the street standing not looking anywhere when i came and walked past him he didn't stop looking at me i went i kept looking back at him and he didn't move his eyes off me at all until he smiled i decided to go home >.< also there is a different eye looking when he is talking to someone he likes look at his body language search for men body language you will find about 9 or 8 sings nothing more we men are so obvious unlike girls -.-
    girls play with their hair role their eyes but to tell you the truth girls dont show body language as much as boys do god they are complicated with body language but dont worry if a girl likes someone she will mostly try to be so pretty for him if he is her friend she might ask him how does she look
    eye contact is both girls and boys love weapon so pay attention to that mostly it plays a big part of someone liking you
    that is as far as i know edgy hope i helped and if i there was something wrong those are just how i think my thoughts doesn't have to be 100% right though they came from life experience

4. Jay47

Jay47 Guest

They watch your ass more than a donkey trainer.

A girl will play with he hair, giggle at stupid things you say, bite her lip... Oh my god. She'll turn into the cutest damn thing you've ever seen.
    A guy will act like an idiot. Possibly punch you jokingly. Insult you for no reason.
    I really like girls.

5. Nychthemeron

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people
    :frowning2:

Probably accurate though, to be honest. I know a lot of guys like this.

6. Paradoxiolitic

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    A few people
    I recently had a girl crush on me. I just had the feeling that she was "all over me" (it gets pretty obvious), plus she wouldn't stop texting me during the whole day.

7. Jay47

Jay47 Guest

I'm speaking from my experience. Of course, there are the exceptions. But they tend to stick to middle school flirt tactics.

8. Nychthemeron

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people
    That's probably why, haha. I was only in middle school. :dry: