1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Born the way you are?

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by maselalala, Jun 24, 2014.

1. maselalala

So one of my beliefs is you're born with your sexual orientation and identity.. Anyone disagree?

2. Jay47

Jay47 Guest

Peewpl CHOoSe their genitolls gender aNd who they wanna Spend there lyfe whiff!!1!!1

I'd like to see who disagrees that we aren't born the way we are. I've shown 'signs' from when I was a toddler. *sigh* hasn't this convo been overdone?

3. stocking

stocking Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    I agree , I think the fact that it takes people a little time to figure out their sexuality makes people think it changes

4. asdfghjk

asdfghjk Guest

white baby jesus in the womb asked if i wanted to be a girl or a boy and i said girl, little did he know i would like girls but if he made me a boy i would have wanted to be a girl so white baby jesus was screwed from the geto-go!!!!!!!!!1!! :goodluck::goodluck:

5. mangotree

The alternative would be being born the way you aren't ... which is technically impossible.

6. QueerTransEnby

Gender Pronoun:
    They
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    Some people
    I still struggle with this to an extent. I am not going to lie. Speaking for myself and myself only, I didn't have ANY feelings towards guys until the 5th grade. I just don't know anymore. I am not trying to argue either side, but it is something I don't like to delve into too deeply.

When they did happen in the 5th grade, they came on strong though. I have been thinking about the past, and it was more than a few times during that year. Before that, I was chasing girls especially in 1st and 2nd grade.

Part of me still is worried that part of my attraction towards guys is rooted in my sense of abandonment. I had 3 male friends leave my school in 4th-5th grades within the span of 3 semesters. Am I questioning my sexuality? No. Do I question when and why it seemingly changed? Possibly.

7. White Knight

No.

After joining this site I wasn't aware how lucky I am as well. I was aware I attracted to boys on early age. Accepted I am homosexual at age of 15 without any problems.

Those guys who are still struggling... may God help them all.