1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

So anyways; SUPERMAN or SUPERFAKE. (Phelps Vs. Bolt)

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by sexyalex, Aug 25, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. sexyalex

ok. Hiiiiii EC!!!! :wave:

my my its soo been awhile. For those who don't like me, KMA cuz i'm back; and 4 those who don't mind me...halla! :lol: I have been away on vacation for some time i guess. still am but i just had to take a pause out of my busy schedule to share my latest opinion with y'all.

So the 29th Olymipian is over and for all sports fans, this year's game has been quite satisfying..i guesss, most of it anyways. Congrats to USA for taking the most medals and i most commend the Chinese...but then again. pssh, their asains. Did anyone epect anything less than a spectacular show?!

However, lets all be rational, and its debatable...and i think u know that you know what i am assuming; but no. I am not a huge sports fan, still ain't but success i like to see, cheating i HATE to see. didn't anyone find Micheal Phelp's Performance to be a bit...in-human. I mean according to a established american news source, "(Headline) MICHEAL PHELPES SECRET" and what was the secret? he eat 5000 calories per meal/per day to gain enough energy to swim like a mad-man. Now anyone who does Home Ec. Food &Nutrition, Biology or knows any basic knowledge of food chem would know that even for a 6'6 giant, that's just humanly impossible....even on an olympic day.
    And oh come on. If it was a so called "secret" why the hell would it be broadcast to the world? I doubt he sits every night and stiffs his gutt like it's thanksgiving while he was at the olympics and ate breakfast-lunch AND dinner AND MANAGE NOT to have a upset stomoch swimming. It is just way too fishy to see a human being go to a finals, swim 800meters, (which btw after every finals, all athlets compeating are suppose to have an immidiate blood test ran on them plus a blood test ran the day before the race) and come back SEVENTEEN minutes later and break his own world recored in a similar event. Now it just leaves the big question. Superman, or Superfake. Have u ever done a blood test? do u have any idea how weak it makes you? Have u ever been to a huge sporting event? have u ever seen anyone eat 4000 calories lunch in 10 minutes and then swam that fast, that easy?...maybe once...twice...3 times for the benifit of the doubt but over and over and over...I GOT FLIPPING TIRED OF HEARING HIS NAME ALL OVER MY TV. :dry: humpft, not to meantion his ugly face cracked my plasma:dry:frowning2:ok ok that was rude and uncalled for he is not ugly)

OK BUT. even if the scienifical facts don't mean anything; a small town boy...no the first daughter's fiance. and if i didn;t say so myself (no offence to the Americans) but Bush dosn't seem like the type a guy who likes to lose-:rolleyes:thinks about war in iraq:rolleyes:- and i mean come on bush wouldn't let any and anyone date his daughter and and and....he has power...money! what is there to stop him from taking some kind of...unheard of drug that can't be detected by te east...or how about paying off people to make him go clear on the blood tests. My best friend said to me that that sounds paranoid but i don't mean to compair BUT MARIAN JONES DID IT! for yearsssssss! AND WHAT? we all thought she was just one of those....tall....fast...high metabolic speedy people. just like they proclaim Olympian Phelps to be. and if it wasn't drug test that brought darkness to light...it was guilty concience. and we all know while women might slip and be weak minded and think of the consiqencies and the punishment after the confession, men don't easily give up!(ok girls, feel free to throw tomatos at me)

I am soo, and i mean....sooo sorry that the captain of the France swim team did not complete his goal as planned and i quote in his own words
    and u could tell, other swimmers were becomming frustrated of the american swimmers. I mean this guy swims like...he is at a swim meet, OR IN PRACTICE. His facial expression dosn't even look like he was trying. EXCEPT! Any race he had with Lazslo Cseh from France...omg -....that ball headed man is soo hot....:rolleyes:-

...anyways! He was the only guy who challenged Phelps apart from that other guy who THE WHOLE WORLD SAW HIS BEAT HIM AND THEY STILL GAVE PHELPS THE GOLD with that swimmer....what's his name:rolleyes: Cavic... from Sadi Arabia.
    I was soo pissed cuz i was like" omg omg omfg MOMMY LOOK! some dude finally beat Phelps!(btw we have nothing personal aaginst him)" and we were there cheering on Cavic and even PHELPS MOM put up 2 fingers to indicate her son came second and then the score board said...1st.
    :frowning2: i mean, how could they cheat out something the whole world could see. OH COME ON! NO MOTHER IS GONNA LIE ON HER SON! she saw him! if she saw second, I saw second....then it was to hell second and all i wanted was to prove he was not a "god"! humpft! :dry:

Anyhow. SO allot of reporters, journalists, sports anylists and even locals have been compairing and contrasting between the 2 biggest names of the olympic games. Phelps, being the first and Usain Bolt of Jamaica being the other. Now, by standard Phelps is NOT THE GREATEST OLYMPIAN! he is the Best Olympic swimmer by reccord. You can't, you just can't, comapair a runner to a swimmer...you just can't. But they both are great sports aheivers i must agree. Usain, is not my favourite person, in fact he is a dude i know in person. (oh brother) Usain from i knew him in high school was always getting detentions; he would run aroud the track feild during break time like a psycho and he was never successful academicaly....except woodwork and Electrical Tecnology. (or so i was told those were the only classes he were good at) but i was a a first year when he was a senior and my cousin was a prefect so he told me all the details on Bolts misdimena with the school board :lol: But overall, he is a a prick and a jerk. Just look at how he started batting his chest from before he reached the finnish line. :dry:

you also might be wondering why i havn't said anything about any suspicions about Usain; well. Bolt has no powerful background, he is comming from a poor christian family and he dated my best friend. He is DEFINETLY not the type to take drugs, i doubt before the olympics he could even afford it! He really has always been an energetic child and he dosn't eat 5k worth of carbs per day. Only the rich and famous can do that in JA right now anyways. Trust me i should know! :dry:

Nonetheless, I never said i thought he was ok. I said it, and i will say it again. He used to runs up and down the school track like a psychotic person when he was in high school and as i told my dad. BOLT NUH NORMAL! both Usain and Phelps soon turn INTO some huge experament in some government lab somewhere unheard of cuz dem nuh normal!

anyways. I gtg back to school shopping. :dry: "back to school" is becoming soo cleached.
    :lol: later!

xoxoec.

2. EthanS

EthanS Guest

AHhh too long... I'l wait till some one summurises it :grin:.. btw welcome bacl :]

3. Paul_UK

Paul_UK Guest

There's a thread here about this :wink:

4. LornTehViking

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    I just try not to read into it.
    I watch, I enjoy.
    If I think about it too much it gets complicated and I start hating it.

*Edit*: this applies to anything, sports related or otherwise.

5. EthanS

EthanS Guest

Superfake

6. berileos

berileos Guest

Cavic is from SERBIA,not Saudi Arabia!If you don't know where does he come from,you don't have to put the first thing that comes on your mind!
    And I agree that he should've won the gold...not that drug addict Phelps,no offense anyone...

7. EthanS

EthanS Guest

What phelps took drugs??

8. Latinokid

Latinokid Guest

Phelps is smexy! mmmmmm He can show me how to swim =]. But anyway it is possible...to eat that much....I eat very often most of it junk food.....just now i had a cup filled with whip creama nd chocolate syrup and then some chips. BuT anyway. Michael is awesome he's sexy and he's doing his thing.

9. Paul_UK

Paul_UK Guest

This thread is clearly becoming a mess already.

CLOSED.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.