1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

I got a rainbow flag!!!

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by Miles D, Aug 25, 2008.

1. Miles D

I was walking around my neighboring dorm, where I got my hair cut by a friend, and I walked into these two girls room and complemented them on their tons of awesome rainbow stuff.

And this one chic gave me her rainbow flag! Just like that! She knew I liked it, and she said I could have it! :eusa_danc

So tell me your guys' personal experiences that restored your faith in humanity.

2. Level N Human

Daww. Neat story. :grin:

Experience that restored/strengthened my faith in humanity:

I got into a bad car wreck, and although it was blatantly my fault, the people in the other two vehicles got out of their cars to see if I was okay instead of bitching at me. :slight_smile:. <3 You people, wherever you may be now. I am very glad I didn't injure them. I like to believe no one was hurt because they were good people.

3. -Michael-

Nifty story

My story that regained my faith in humanity;

I found out it was impossible for Bush to have a another term as president.

That was a couple of years ago mind, but just thinking about it makes me happy.

The most powerful man in the world's vocabulary should not consist of primarily;
    "eeeeerrrrrrr?"

4. Jebs

I've always had faith in humanity.. but I did buy a rainbow studded belt today. First pride apparel, so I'm stoked and a little giddy. I think this will be a subtle way to tell some people, and maybe get the attention of some guys? :wink: I'm glad you gots your flag! Today was good.

5. Trumpetplyer23

Cool story.

My faith in humanity was restored last year.

It happened when I first heard about a lesbian couple in my school and saw them together. I was happy for them because they were happy together and they didn't care about what anyone thought. It was quite sweet.

6. Lexington

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    One of the students I tutored for his GED gave me a thank-you card. That was nice. :slight_smile:

Lex