1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

straight guy confusing me

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by imsofancy92, Jun 27, 2014.

1. imsofancy92

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    So.... um im bi and i have a friend undergoing divorce and hes messing around with one of my female.coworkers. but that has nothing to dk.with it.
    Hes straight and still hass feelings for his ex but weve got this awesome friend situation going on between us. Hes really cute and spontaneous. Helle like sneak kisses in public and everything when no one is looking. But im afraid of confusing him. I kno he doesnt want a relationship and i dont wanna have sex cuz im not a bottom or sure if hes just looking for a place to put it in. But i really like the guy. Like hes the only guy ive ever met to call me on my lunch break every day. Most people dont give a damn what time its at. I know somebodys been through this i cant be the only one. Sorry for the long ass somewhat pointless overly descriptive post but please give advice, examples, horror storys. Funny stories idc but i need something.

2. Illus1

Hmm, I think you should protect yourself, I mean if you & him do something and you develop deep feelings for him while it's just a one time physical need for him then you will end up hurt in the end. Not to mention it can jeopardize the friendship, I mean IMO sex does change things. But it all depends on what it means to you, if you consider sex important & something that should be done only within a loving relationship than don't but if you consider it just a physical need/for fun and you don't tend to form attachments after it then well if he wants to experiment ...

3. imsofancy92

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Thanx for the advice. I like beinf in the friend zone and i wanna ride that out as lomg as possible. I just dont understand why he kisses me or holds my hand or likes to snuggle. Hes really a great guy too