1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

I think my friend. Is trying to kill me

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by Straight ally, Jun 27, 2014.

1. Straight ally

Santiago de los caballeros, Dominican Republic
    ..i almost died with some sexy pics she sent me of her working out

Ok i know she is not trying to kill me:lol: im just joking

We where chatting when she sent me a pic "look what i can do now" and when i saw her in tight working out cloth in some odd sexy position(one of those weird, difficult positions of yoga, flexibility , etc workouts) i was like :jawdrop: then she sent me another one.

I just wanted to share this and ask you about your sexy platonic friend who had almost killed you in multiple times without knowing the effect he/ she was having in you? Just a light thread for sharing and entertaiment.

2. girlonfire

Well, can't say this has ever happened to me. #asexualprobs

But in all seriousness I was a lil scared clicking on this thread, because unfortunately after hearing about those twelve year olds sacrifice their friend to slenderman a couple months back I'm still wary....

3. joshy the queen

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    i thought she really tried to kill you !!! you scared me :confused:
    my best friend always do that he send me pics of him and stuff
    and sometimes he asks me if he is looking hot and sexy for his girlfriend when he wants to see her
    i always send screaming pics from how cute he is looking ^^ he thinks im really flirty but he doesn't know the truth that i feel something for him and every pic makes me scream like a kik --(if that is even a word hehehe )
    when we meet in person he dont stop asking me if he is looking cute is he looking good is he looking hot i just feel like something is wrong with him and he only cares if i like him and if i said he is looking good
    he never EVER act like that around others
    like when he got that new shirt he just wanted to know if i like it and do i like him when he dress it :confused: dont worry after i said yes for both every time i saw him in the last two weeks he never took that off shirt
    im sorry this turned out to be god damn long ._.

4. BlueAndWhite

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Don't do that... With the title I was thinking back to the recent "Slenderman" incident. You had me worried:eusa_naug
    As for your question: yes. Everytime I saw my crush in his track uniform, or even better his speedo for swim meets I would be in the corner, out of the way trying not to drool:lol:

5. Straight ally

Fuck, i know realize how scary my title sounds :lol:

6. Emulator

I think your title just killed me. :lol:

Some people I used to keep in touch with did that all the time. One guy in particular had a trans fetish and sent me all kinds of photos... >.>

7. Argentwing

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Umm, all the time. I am blessed to have a plethora of extremely hot friends and acquaintances not limited by sex. I am bowled over at least weekly from Facebook pics lol.

8. Foxface

I would agree about my friends

I can be found fanning myself off over my friends pictures a la Carly Rae in Call Me Maybe

oh myyyyyyyyyy

9. QueerTransEnby

Gender Pronoun:
    They
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    Some people
    This girl I went to college with does it to me all the time. She is so carefree and open about her life(the good and the bad). She always talks so positively about little things and posts pictures of herself sipping iced coffees. I know it doesn't sound hot, but her face makes me melt. I love her hair, and her stories of being hit on by guys turns me on. If she lived closer, I would ask her out. I always look forward to her posts.

Then, this guy from my city who attends a nearby college randomly added me on FB. His first profile pic was just him playing college basketball, but something about him intrigued me. And hey, I like basketball. I normally don't add people, but my instincts said to add him. Then he posted 2 killer pics: one with his shirt off in an alley while wearing basketball shorts and not a lot of body hair. It was like a 9/10 pic. Then, he posts a pic of himself in the bathroom shirtless with his hot underwear showing. Dark blonde hair, abs ripped, somewhat built arms, but not out of control like a roid rager. In the pic, he's wearing a necklace too. It made me crazy. He was talking about some girl in another post, but I just kept thinking he could be bi. Then he posted a status about "like for a tbh". I was like yeah, going to like that thing ASAP. He's been somewhat quiet ever since a few weeks ago. Gosh, I sound like a stalker. LOL. Don't judge me, I know you've done it before. :slight_smile:

10. Silas

lol the thread title made me scared to enter the topic :roflmao:

The last guy I had a crush on had that effect on me with his pics, whenever I saw them I was like

[​IMG]

I've learned to avoid looking at them or else I won't be able to concentrate the rest of the day :lol:

11. Wuggums47

Wuggums47 Guest

That's a somewhat misleading title, I came in ready to advise you to go to the police. I kind of know what you mean and I kind of don't, more or less pictures don't turn me on, but there are some exceptions. Every now and then someone will say or do something that is unbelievably attractive to me though.

12. Straight ally

Im the same, pics are not enought for me...except when i know the person in real life , in that case a sexy pic can be arousing.

13. stocking

stocking Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    She wants it, she wants it , I gotta give to her, (!).
    I have a female friend like that she's bisexual, and she calls me baby some times she said my tummy hurts with you rub it , then she asked me to rub lower.

14. happydavid

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Not really but I try to keep my friends as friends

15. Fallingdown7

Fallingdown7 Guest

When I told my friend I liked her, she posted a picture of her in a corset and skimpy stocking with cleavage popping out, I almost died

16. Straight ally

That makes me remember of hot friends who are just friend but keep using sexual innuendos, flirting and who make much body contact. There is a friend of mine, who im sure is not into me, specially cause she is a lesbian, but she have done things like: grabbing both of my unexistant pectorals, feeling my beard between the top of the neck and the chin ( i dont know what is the name of that part) and said ' kitty!' , telling me [insert my name here], that name is so sensual. Or when i was playfully blocking her path and told her something in spanish with in the context was the equivalent to ' over my death body' but that also can be similar to' passing over my body', and she said ' umm, on the top, as you like it :wink: '

And in my mind im like, do you fckng know what you are doing with my sex drive!? :lol:
    Not that it bothers it me tho

Do your straight female friends do things similar to this?

17. Fallingdown7

Fallingdown7 Guest

I can't say that's ever happened to me. Most of my straight female friends are pretty strictly kinsey 0 and the idea of even fake flirting with girls is 'gross' to them :lol:

But I can believe that other sexualities enjoy torturing others, like they seem to find the reactions amusing.

18. stocking

stocking Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    The straight girls that fake flirt with girls suffer from ,DAA
    What's that you ask:confused:

It's called dick and attention disorder.

19. Fruit Topping