1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

I've been made a sucker...again

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by sexwax, Jun 28, 2014.

1. sexwax

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    So I have a history of getting involved with these popular girls that are all into me at first then play head games and I end up looking like a fool afterwards this last girl played with my heart strings hardcore and I'm trying to recover I tend to attract girls that have personality disorders like BPD and I'm going to therapy now and realizing why I attract them or are attracted to them well anyways I'm still trying to figure it out and I figured id ask on a mass scale but this girl is popular has lots of friends basically people worship the ground she walks on but she has some obvious issues with those closest to her I'm just wondering how someone so messed up could fool so many people or am I just someone that values close relationships? I guess you can say I'm feeling a bit insecure this girl hooked up with me and is now fucking some new person right away after leading me on and posts pictures of the two of then together knowing it upsets me she tells me she's messed up from a break up and thinks I'm amazing but then will post pictures right after to upset me any thoughts on what I should do? I feel inadequate and confused by it all here I am thinking I'm a good person yet limited friends and she's drama filled and has tons idk I know it shouldn't matter I guess it's like I feel she got the upper hand with me

2. ChloeKiss

ChloeKiss Guest

This girl sounds rather twisted if you ask me! Girls with issues like causing drama have a good way of manipulating people. I'm not really sure what you should do.. The only thing I can think of is ending the friendship. If she is causing you to be upset then that just means she is toxic in your life and the more she stays in it the worse it will get for you. Sounds like she's got you wrapped around her finger.. I understand you when you say you value close relationships.. girls who think they are everything don't care for close relationships.. they just step over people like they are stepping stones. How long have you two been friends?

3. sexwax

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    We haven't been friends long at all like a month but she's been friends with my guy friend for about a year now and I guess what gets me is that I have met a lot of people through her and we have a lot of mutual friends I don't understand how such a dysfunctional person can have so many friends it's upsetting she's constantly out doing something and I'm always at home alone I know I seem like I'm having a pitty party I guess I kinda am because I feel if I end the friendship I'm missing out on good times with other people she hangs out with its so confusing thanks for your reply it's helped a bit but I've seen this with other girls too and their friends adore them it's like people love dysfunctional relationships idk I want to get rid of her but I hate to say this but she's good for social contacts since she knows so many people

4. ChloeKiss

ChloeKiss Guest

Oh right.. well do what you feel is right! Sorry but i'm out of advice for you ha! Good luck with everything! :slight_smile:

5. Jay47

Jay47 Guest

Damn it I thought you were going to talk about lollipops.