1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

How many of us are going to be college freshman in the fall?

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by hoodiestrings, Jun 29, 2014.

1. hoodiestrings

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Not out at all
    So I'm going away to school in less than 2 months! I'm a little curious if there are other people leaving home this fall, and if you're excited to be going.

Going to college is a big deal to me for many reasons, but one of the things I'm most excited for is the chance to come out in a supportive environment. Currently, there's no way I could come out at home and be safe, so for me leaving for college is a huge step towards being myself. My school is very pro-LGBTQ+, and I have a feeling the first time I'll tell anyone my sexual orientation will be at school.

If you're leaving for school, are you excited/nervous etc.? Have you come out yet?

2. Opheliac

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    All but family
    I'll be going to college this year too! Though I'm in a different part of the world so it starts just next month, but yeah I will be :slight_smile:

I'm not going to be leaving home, though, most likely. But I do plan on coming out a little more during college, if only to a few friends.

3. wolf of fire

I'm starting collage but it's different in Britain we don't leave home for it

4. Mlpguy88

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Wow don't I feel old. I'm going into my last year

5. Randy

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Going into my last year full academic year, gonna be a senior. Reason I say 'last full academic' is cause I decided to retake the math classes that I did rather poorly. Graduating December 2015 and I think I'm gonna really miss my years being an undergrad although I'm probably gonna enjoy being a high school teacher even more.

6. Jay47

Jay47 Guest

Not me, I don't know when I will be able to start.