1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Best holiday?

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by RedDev84, Jun 29, 2014.

1. RedDev84

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Those in the Chat Room have probably had enough of me talking about this subject lately, if you are one of those, do feel free to move onto the next thread!

I've been thinking of a holiday recently as I've been having a more 'testing' time at work. Plus as we are just over 50% way through the calendar year and I have used only 12% of my paid holiday, I probably should start thinking about using a little more.
    I would like to go abroad for about 3-4 nights. So probably somewhere reasonably within reach to me (UK) to make it worth the travelling, I haven't been abroad in so long that my passport is probably non existent now.

But anyway - my purpose of this thread was to ask you:

TL;DR: What's the best holiday destination you guys have been to?
    Might help me with some more ideas! (on top of what the folks in chat suggested)

2. Yosia

Cornwall. Its beautiful and the place i stayed was really fun ^.^

3. Jay47

Jay47 Guest

Mexico. Very beautiful if you ignore the drug gangs.

4. Hexagon

I went to south africa a few years ago. Held lion cubs :grin:

5. Aussie792

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Singapore. It's a really fun city to visit, but according to my Singaporean friend, not so great to live in. It's good for shopping and the hotels tend to be decent. The only thing that isn't so great is shopkeepers attempting to double or even triple prices when they find out (or immediately see) you're Western - you just have to prevail long enough until they let you buy it for or nearer the price they'd sell it to a local, though it's not as bad as some other places. I didn't stay there long enough, though.