1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

scared to flirt with same sex crush!

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by Teri1995, Jun 29, 2014.

1. Teri1995

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    I am really scared to flirt with my crush. Advice please?
    Ok, so I work with this woman who I have a crush on. I know she is a lesbian but I am really scared to flirt with her. I feel like she has been flirting with me kind of but I need tips on how to flirt and appear sexy despite having a bit low self confidence. I always have it in the back of my head "why would she like me? Look at me" lol even though people tell me I'm pretty etc. I have been making sure I look my best and smiling etc but I need to step it up a bit. We were talking and she randomly touched my shoulder (I wouldn't consider myself a friend of hers, but we have been talking a lot more recently) so the touch barrier is down. Should I reciprocate this touch so she is more likely to get the hint? I am so nervous around crushes and would love some advice on how to flirt more. I just want to feel confident and not just assume that it will definitely end in me being rejected.