1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Younger for Older

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by binewyorker, Jul 1, 2014.

1. binewyorker

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Not out at all
    I'm an 18 year old high school graduate and I've known for a while that I fancy men a lot. But the thing about me is that I'm always attracted to older, muscular and masculine gays around the ages of 30-50. Whenever I cruise in the city I try to make eye contact but it doesn't work and I don't know how to make a connection with older men. The oldest I had contact with was 23 but he wasn't really my type and I'm just really horny to do something with older men. I've considered bathhouses, saunas, gyms... but I don't know where or how to meet them. I'm not interested in dating but more than anything safe, clean fun... Are there any older men that go for younger? Or vice versa? If there are any younger youth that also like older, let me know that I'm not alone. Thanks. :thumbsup:

2. Wuggums47

Wuggums47 Guest

I'm 18 too, and I think guys peak in physical attractiveness at age 45 or so, but I'm apprehensive about actually getting an older partner. Although I do think we would have more to talk about.

3. QueerTransEnby

Gender Pronoun:
    They
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    Some people
    I prefer guys in their mid 20's, and I'm 31. I don't like dating as young as 18 just because so many 18 year olds are immature and want one night stands (no offense, just saying in general). We've had these discussions before, and I'd say the youngest I would date is 22-23.

4. drwinchester

drwinchester Guest

Well, my first sexual experience was with a guy who was 35. My boyfriend now is 33, almost 34. And we actually met, my boyfriend and I, through a Facebook group for trans people and partners. I've always had a thing for older men. :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes: But he wasn't specifically looking for a young partner when we met.

I mean, when you're dating an older partner, people do look at you a little oddly. He's gotten a lot of flack for me being 19. I've gotten some for liking older men and dating him.