1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Your favourite stuff

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by Hexagon, Jul 2, 2014.

1. Hexagon

Consider this scenario:

You're in your room in your house. In 10 minutes, your house, and anyone in it will be instantly incinerated. There's no one else home, and you have time to grab a handful of things and pack them in a backpack. What do you grab?

2. binda94

my ipod-live for music a few of my books my guitar and the family album

3. Gwendolyn

My laptop? I don't really have anything in particular that I care for that much that I'd absolutely need it. Even my spiral notebooks(which are essentially a record of stuff I've written over the past few years) wouldn't really be necessary. I might bring a few recent spiral notebooks, but aside from that, I can't think of anything.

Edit: My xbox if I can get it in time. If not, then I can get a new one and redownload my account. It is the main way I talk to my friends. My tablet and psp(same reason as spiral notebooks)

#3 Gwendolyn, Jul 2, 2014
    Last edited: Jul 2, 2014
  4. Browncoat

Gender Pronoun:
    They
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    So the house is being incinerated, but society will continue as it is afterward?

Assuming the above, firstly my pets and then my wallet, if I have time.

#4 Browncoat, Jul 2, 2014
    Last edited: Jul 2, 2014
  5. Polterpup

My stuffed unicorn (Charmer), my GameCube memory card and a couple of games, 3DS case, iPod and phone, my flute and piccolo stuff, aaaaaaaand...I think that's it. (It's a really big backpack) And Of course I'm going to get my dogs out as well...

6. Acm

Acm Guest

Pets, laptop, phone, 3ds, ps vita, records. I would try to grab some video games if I had time

7. tscott

My Westie, the family silver, an ivory Buddha, a set of watercolors my mother painted, my collection of Battersea boxes, and my suitcase of family photos.

8. Thedistra

Well considering all the pets, I would save my dog first then the other dogs and I'll attempt to grab the cats.

Let's say the animals aren't there then the little box with my identification stuff in it and the computer upstairs that isn't mine but is my love anyways. I would grab my dad's photo of his dad for him as well. I own little of value that is an actually object so that's all I would save.

9. Aussie792

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    My dogs. Their lives can't be replaced by the insurance. Other than that, my schoolbag, laptop and USBs, phone, cards (driving licence, bank card, school card etc.), my passport and birth certificate and tax details, and chargers. I'd rather not have to replace everything important. It's a long list, but they all live in the same areas, so I'd be able to grab them within a few minutes.

10. spockbach

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    My journals and notebooks.

11. XenaxGabby

XenaxGabby Guest

My purse, phone, dvd collection, favourite childhood stuffed animal, glasses, sunglasses, and my folder of original stories.

12. Jay47

Jay47 Guest

My pets. I've had drills. I tuck in my shirt and put the lizards in it, my dogs follow me, my cats are usually all in the same place, and the birds can be put into one cage. I timed it- 1:17.

I don't care about items. They can be replaced. So can a house. So can a phone. I'd find a way without things, but I couldn't be without my family. If I were outside, safe, and they were trapped.... I might as well run back inside and die with them. AJ is the only reason I didn't kill mysel last year. Amy showed me that even with a shitty past, you can get over it; she got rid of my anxiety.

I wouldn't be alive without them, so I wouldn't let them die. I couldn't.

13. asdfghjk

asdfghjk Guest

1. cat. worst case i'll open the door and she can run out and if i never ever see her again.... i dont know it'd be shitty but, fuck man fire is an awful way to die.

2. hermit crabs in pocket, or bra, any way i got to (i smuggled them through an airport once in my bag, i'll stuff them in my ass if i have to okay there's only three now how hard could it be)

3. old cat's urn or photo if possible, obv not a priority over living pets but next best thing

4. blanket great-grandma made me, can bundle with blanket parents got from cozumel that i love with fishies on it because they're right next to each other always since i use them both all the time. these are sentimental but not huge priorities i just like them a whole whole lot.

14. xxemilyxx

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I would call my doggies to follow me and pick up the little ones, grab old photos of them and my family and take my signed jessie j book from book signing lol and a few sentimental things from my shelf that had been given to me then i would get the hell out of my home as if being incinerated is in my near future best i start running.

15. Jay47

Jay47 Guest

Glad I'm not the only one who would stuff my animals in my clothing. :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

16. That1Guy

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    My laptop, some clothes, and some sentimental stuff. And my cats of course :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

17. Fallingdown7

Fallingdown7 Guest

Ipod, 3DS, Cats

18. Oddish

Oddish Guest

Laptop, wallet, important documents (ones that aren't easily replaced such as birth certificate, passport), record player and favourite vinyls (~10-15 at most, maybe more depending on how much I could carry), and I'd put my rat in my jacket pocket, likewise get the dog and cat outside as soon as possible.

19. thekillingmoon

Laptop, phone, clothes. These are the main ones I guess. I don't have any pets.

20. iamjustababy

iamjustababy Active Member

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Pet wise.
    -grab my dogs on there leashes.
    -all 5 hermit crabs in pockets.
    -Python rapped around my wrist like a bracelet or in my shirt.

Belonging wise.
    Grab tablet and phone.
    Journal.
    Tissues. (Allergic to anything outside)
    And my mother's box of ID and stuff.