1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

My friend(s) think that I think everyone is gay?

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by tryhtwfr, Jul 2, 2014.

1. tryhtwfr

Well, it's one particular friend and whenever we see a hot guy she would always just add in "he's not gay" or if she meets someone hot and tells me about it she feels the need to just make a point of saying "oh I don't think he is gay btw" and it's not that I even mentioned they were at all. Well, before if we saw a hot guy - I would always jokingly be adamant they were gay by pointing out obvious mannerisms and she really took offence to it because I jokingly said her crush was gay and she took it to heart and as if I was going to steal him away from here because I "suppodesly" liked him - which I found out from another friend she had thought at the time because of what I said about joking he was. Also, the other day she said infront of all my friends and I "oh this is how X (me) thinks 'oh he blinked, he must definitley be gay!'" and all my friends were in consensus. I just really hate how she just always make a point of saying that they're not gay and it is starting to get on my nerves.

Has anyone else felt like they get this kind of treatement from their friends?

#1 tryhtwfr, Jul 2, 2014
    Last edited: Jul 2, 2014
  2. Kabuki

Luckily I haven't dealt with this sort of situation since I never think other guys are gay, it's my way to not crush on someone too hard. But, she seems to be blowing it out of proportion and exaggerating, I would also get pissed if someone said things like that. You should definitely talk with her and tell her how you feel, it's not nice to say that, in fact you were only pointing out mannerism and other things that most gay guy do or have, that doesn't mean they are gay it's just speculation.

You definitely need to have a talk with her. She's being too defensive and in the process being hurtful towards you.