1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Bisexual women how would you liked to be treated by your lesbian girlfriend ?

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by stocking, Jul 2, 2014.

1. stocking

stocking Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    This is something I always pondered and I really wanted to know :confused:
    so bisexual women what are your answers .
    Also what makes you insecure when it comes to dating us lesbians ?

2. Browncoat

Gender Pronoun:
    They
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Not a bisexual woman.... but I imagine exactly how you would treat a lesbian girlfriend.

3. stocking

stocking Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    it's ok if your not a bisexual woman you can answer too :slight_smile:

4. Wuggums47

Wuggums47 Guest

I'm not a bisexual woman either, but I would imagine they would want to be treated just like you would treat any other woman you are dating. They typically look for the same things out of a relationship that a lesbian does.

5. Liquorice

Out Status:
    Some people
    Is there any particular way girlfriends are supposed to treat each other besides as girlfriends? It's not like we're a different species.

#5 Liquorice, Jul 2, 2014
    Last edited: Jul 2, 2014
  6. stocking

stocking Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    well how do I explain this I mean with respect and regarding your sexuality if that makes sense

7. Liquorice

Out Status:
    Some people
    Doesn't make any sense and still just seems like you're looking at us as some weird new species.

8. Browncoat

Gender Pronoun:
    They
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone

I believe trying to get to a point where you didn't care at all beyond their liking you would be the ideal mindset.

9. stocking

stocking Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    I'm not but I guess it comes off that way

10. neutron

Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I'm not bi so I don't have an answer, but maybe this helps. How would you like your bisexual girlfriend to treat you regarding to your sexuality?

#10 neutron, Jul 3, 2014
    Last edited: Jul 3, 2014
  11. Hexagon

Also not a bisexual woman. But I don't see how it should be different to anyone else.

12. i dated a bi woman, and treated her just the same as i did a gay woman i dated.....
    her sexuality doesnt matter lol.
    im not sure what youre trying to ask...

13. Gentlady

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Exactly like a lesbian girlfriend. Treat her well. Her sexuality is not, or at least it SHOULDN'T be, an issue. Everyone knows that many lesbians don't want to date bisexuals because they're afraid she might leave them for a man, but therefore many bisexuals are afraid of being rejected by a lesbian, because she doesn't trust their sexuality. Because she doesn't trust the bisexual to be able to stay in a relationship with a woman. So, that equals in that both are afraid of something in each other, caused by an issue that shouldn't be an issue.

14. Wuggums47

Wuggums47 Guest

To respect her sexuality, all you have to do is acknowledge that she is bisexual, and not lesbian. This doesn't mean you have to do anything special for them, and they will probably be perfectly satisfied with a woman.

15. stocking

stocking Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Yeah it shouldn't be an issue but it's sad that it is :dry:

---------- Post added 3rd Jul 2014 at 09:39 AM ----------

I just worry about her not feeling comfortable around me and having to pretend to be something she's not of feeling ashamed of her sexuality , I just wanted her to feel good about it for a change and not like it's a curse or bad . I just wanted to know how to make her feel loved and safe because I don't even think I know how , you know like I would treat her like any other woman but I always wonder is that enough , what if she's scared she's not good enough for me , I want her to feel like she's good enough :confused:

---------- Post added 3rd Jul 2014 at 09:41 AM ----------

I just worry about her not feeling comfortable around me and having to pretend to be something she's not of feeling ashamed of her sexuality , I just wanted her to feel good about it for a change and not like it's a curse or bad . I just wanted to know how to make her feel loved and safe because I don't even think I know how , you know like I would treat her like any other woman but I always wonder is that enough , what if she's scared she's not good enough for me , I want her to feel like she's good enough and if i asked questions about her sexuality would I make her feel bad I don't want her to feel bad asking questions and trying to understand her :icon_sad::confused:

16. tingaling

Stocking... I think I know what you mean
    I have seen a couple of Bi girls (who are more straight than Bi I guess), who enjoy the traditional(and happen to be Asian) ideology of The husband-wife relationship, no matter who they dated. And they did expect their partners to be... almost like an oldschool gentleman. Personally I'm not into that.

I was in a serious relationship with a boy before. And in regards to the gender contrast, I must say is that I really Really enjoy the way my girlfriend can be all cute with me. And be creative and adventurous about our bodies the way that would be very, Very difficult for guys to do so

17. stocking

stocking Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    This :thumbsup: but I prefer bisexual women either 50/50 or preference for women and homoromantic bisexuals

18. Wuggums47

Wuggums47 Guest

You know what the easiest way to make someone feel like they are good enough for you is? Tell them you love them, and tell them how lucky you are to have them. Tell them how great you think they are.

19. The Spark

I would just.. really like more attention, honestly. I dig that stuff.

20. Gentlady

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Well, to be quite honest, that's something that would make me feel unworthy of someone so sweet :lol: Some people want to be reassured in a way that praises everything they give to their partner. For example a birthday gift: "I swear that's one of the best gifts I have ever received." Or then an every day life situation: "I'm glad I chose you." not in that overly dramatic and romantic "i would die without you" style that movies always have, but kinda "hey btw, I really am glad I've got you, now let's crack a joke about something and continue our life".

I don't know why I made this post.