1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

rather bitchy and aggressive lately!

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by Alexander69, Jul 3, 2014.

1. Alexander69

so lately I've noticed that I'm very bitchy and angry and aggressive and i just want to fight people who piss me off (not that i have fought anyone) but I've been swearing a lot again and yelling at people and ya it hasn't been fun for me. it brings me back to a bad time in my life when i used to do this stuff.

what can i do to help my aggression?

2. Hexagon

Meditate. Get a punch bag. Learn martial arts. Something like that.

3. Vampire

In order to release your energy and anger, you have to perform an energy-requiring activity, such as dancing, running, et cetera. Reading helps a lot, if you're into it. Personally, what I like to do when I'm frustrated is read medical books and play with my Yo-Yo or Squeeze Ball while doing so.

Lots of love,
    Andy

4. kem

kem

You need to get to the root of what is causing you angry. It's great to have an outlet and I echo what the previous posters said, but if you find yourself constantly screaming in pillows and punching bags, you're only treating the symptoms instead of curing the cause.
    You need to take a deep introspective look at your life and your feelings.

5. Wuggums47

Wuggums47 Guest

Just remember that aggression harms those who harbor it. Try to meditate or pray to calm yourself down. Even if you don't believe in prayer, meditation has been shown to relax people.

6. PatrickUK

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    When you are under a lot of strain this can happen. People act out of character and take their frustration or irritation out on others when life is difficult.

I don't want to fight people when I'm stressed, but I become bad tempered and moody. I don't like myself when I'm like that, but it feels like an almost involuntary reaction.

Make time for yourself and do things that help you relax.

7. Candace

I think you should think about why you're letting out all of this frustration and if it's worth fighting over. I can't tell you how many times I've gotten mad over something or at someone, then the next day, it's as if nothing happened. Talk to a good friend, whom you can confide in, and possibly have a hobby. I draw to let out my frustration sometimes, for example.

8. Alexander69

at first i thought it was everything happening in my family but i really dont know the cause of this.... my grandmother had a massive surgery taking out the right side of her colon which the doctors said could have removed the cancer fully but we dont know yet. it didnt look like it had spread which is a mirical but the said that they were concerned an advanced cancer? i think thats what they said becuase it grew so big so fast in a few months. she had a colonoscopy a few months prior to the finding and nothing was there.

as far as my family goes me dad wants me to spend half of the year in LA with him and the other half with my mom...... 1 my mom is living in toronto im not moving to toronto sorry. i love toronto but i dont want to move back. Plus my mom is seeing a guy already who i dont like hes not a nice person but he has money so thats my fucking mother for you!

my dad is seeing a woman..."girl" now and at least she is a sweet heart well shes probably a fake but they make their own fucked up decisions its not my life.

as for me im happy living alone again i hated it before now im happy its quiet i have my friends over that i have made, yes i made nice friends! and im deffinitley going to gay pride this year with one of the close friends ive made she said she would go already!!! and i want toi meet a guy a nice guy a real guy and im not going to talk about my "stuff" i want him to love me and if we go far eventually he will see what i have possession wise.