1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Thank you

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by Polaroid1996, Jul 4, 2014.

1. Polaroid1996

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    A few people
    This may seem little bit of an odd post but this is something I have been thinking about allot recently. (Warming I tend to ramble a bit)

So.. I have not been on this site for I think over a year now, I came in search of others like me, I came wanting reassurance that I was not alone, of course I always knew their where more gay people in the world other than me but I still felt alone somehow... I've just spent a moment looking over my old posts and messages on hear and it felt like I was looking at a completely different person. Its amazing what time can do to people, I've got my self a little circle of friends (well more like a square) two of whom know I'm gay one offers emotional support in the form of simply listening and one wants to talk boys with me.

(okay I can see this post has become completely self centered, so I shall stop now)

My main point I wanted to make this post was to thank all of you, when I had just started to come to terms with my sexuality you offered a place where I could pour my thoughts into and most of all a place where I felt like part of something I no longer felt alone, isolated and that was all I needed to start the journey of life. I'm not "out out" I feel that sexual preference can be on a need to know basis as I don't believe that love is confined to gender, after all do you love the person on their organs?

(see I'm rambling)

okay now its actually time to finish.

From the bottom of my heart and with all the meaning one can convey via text I would like to thank all of you, I would like to thank you for the support for the creation of the site and for just being here.

once more Thank you.

2. Akane

Aw! I never did talk to you but I remember thinking a lot about how I wished I came across this site when I was lost and confused, age 14ish, about the age most of EC members are.