1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Best day of my life so far :') <3

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by Gentlady, Jul 4, 2014.

1. Gentlady

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I'm not sure if this was supposed to go to this section, btw.

I am so happy. I think I can cope with all the shit in my life a little bit better again. I just got heavily reminded of how wonderful persons this earth holds.
    My godmother just visited us with her family, celebrating my birthday a little late. At first I thought it was just a normal visit, until I saw the first thing that made me smile. Her son, about four or five years old, was wearing a dress. That's something that I found extremely cute. He also told my godmother that he wants pink, red and purple curtains in their house. That was really sweet.
    And when my godmother dragged me to my room to open the gift her family had gotten me, we ended up having a long conversation about things that have been bothering me lately - things that I have not discussed with any adult yet. She offered me all support and we hugged for what felt like a second, but must've been minutes. And her son wanted to be in that hug too. And now, thinking back to that, I feel that this is the happiest that a person can reach. I love my godmother to death, and she's someone I'd take a bullet for, I know it now. I'm so happy I'm almost crying. And I hardly get to see her, because she lives quite far away. She makes me feel so loved, so happy, so special. She's a true definition of a godmother.

2. Theo022

Sexual Orientation:
    Questioning
    First happy birthday, second it's good that you're happy and you shouldn't think that your life is shit, you just need to have patience! Small things will always make you happy (and that small things are always big ones). You should feel special without someone tell you that or do that because every one are special in their ways.

Hope you will have more happy days, but that's depend on you. :slight_smile:

3. Gentlady

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Thank you :slight_smile: You're completely right, though. The way she spoke to me, treated me and everything just made me feel so incredibly good. It wasn't a forty-something-year-old talking to a teenager, it was two women discussing things that matter to them, and that's something I haven't had in a while.

4. CharlsOn

CharlsOn Guest

God, I'm so happy for you!!!
    So so happy!!!!:slight_smile:

5. Gentlady

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Thanks my friend!!! :3 (*hug*)

6. Theo022

Sexual Orientation:
    Questioning
    I'm glad about that! Be happy anytime and you could always have that discussion, but depend with who:slight_smile:

7. Candace

I'm really happy to hear that you have people like that in your life and that you had such a wonderful discussion! :slight_smile:

8. Gentlady

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Thank you :slight_smile: