1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Gay/bi girls: What sign is your Mars in?

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by all paths, Jul 6, 2014.

?

Gay/bi girls, which sign is your Mars in?

1. Aries

3 vote(s)
    7.3%
  2. Taurus

1 vote(s)
    2.4%
  3. Gemini

6 vote(s)
    14.6%
  4. Cancer

3 vote(s)
    7.3%
  5. Leo

7 vote(s)
    17.1%
  6. Virgo

5 vote(s)
    12.2%
  7. Libra

2 vote(s)
    4.9%
  8. Scorpio

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  9. Sagittarius

4 vote(s)
    9.8%
  10. Capricorn

2 vote(s)
    4.9%
  11. Aquarius

2 vote(s)
    4.9%
  12. Pisces

6 vote(s)
    14.6%
  1. all paths

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    My Mars is in Cancer, and I've occasionally read that Mars in Cancer in women might be a girl-liking indicator.

I'm also just curious though as to if there's any sort of trend at all with gay/bi girls' Mars placements. Such as in feminine signs, for instance. (Such as Cancer is.)

If you don't know how to figure out which sign your planet Mars is in, in your astrological birth chart, you can use this page (you don't have to enter your email or any contact info; just bypass it).

(Note: You also don't need to know your time of birth for the Mars sign. If you don't have it, just use Noon. Also, approximate locations will work. The nearest big city to where you were likely born should be sufficient.)

ASTROLABE: #1 Free Astrology Birth Chart Online: Astrolabe's Free Astro Chart, Horoscope Data Input Page

Also, if you don't know, the symbol for the planet Mars is the male (circle & arrow) symbol.

And the key to the astrological signs' symbols is below the chart wheel.

---------- Post added 6th Jul 2014 at 09:49 PM ----------

According to Cafe Astrology, Mars shows us "What do we really desire, and how do we go about getting it?"

So the theory is kind of, if the planet which shows you what you really desire is in a feminine sign, does/doesn't that mean that you desire women?

And personally, I think my Mars sign does show how I go about getting that, because my "style" is protective, caring, nurturing, understanding, insightful. (Etc.) -Cancerian qualities.

I noticed this with my former gf; my protective and "I'm going to shelter you from the world" side came out, very strongly. (Think of the Cancer crab shell as 'shelter.') This doesn't come out for just anybody. And it comes out most particularly toward those I have romantic feelings for.

#1 all paths, Jul 6, 2014
    Last edited: Jul 6, 2014
  2. florence2000

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    All but family
    Mine is in Aries.

3. Maeve

I have no idea what any of this means (I don't take much stock in astrology) but here it goes:

Rising Sign is in 16 Degrees Sagittarius
    You are known for being open, frank, outgoing and honest. At times, though, you are also blunt and quite indiscreet. Others have to learn not to take everything you say personally, because you usually do not mean any harm. You appreciate living your life in a straightforward and simple manner -- you dislike social niceties and consider them to be hindrances to real communication. You have lots and lots of energy and tend to become quite restless if you feel confined. You demand the freedom to do as you choose -- you must be self- directed or you feel trapped and anxious. With your abundant energy, you enjoy being outdoors, and you should be attracted to physical exercise or to those forms of sport which can help you burn off some of that excess energy. Very gregarious, you love to socialize -- your innate enthusiasm livens up any gathering.

Sun is in 10 Degrees Aries.
    By nature, you are very energetic and high-spirited. You are fiercely independent -- you must be first in everything you do, and you enjoy taking risks. You are the one who will rush in where angels fear to tread. Quite brilliant at initiating new projects, you are terrible at following them through to completion. You are an enthusiastic leader but you tend to be a reluctant follower. Often you are quick to anger, but you usually recover just as fast, regretting later things you said when you were upset. One of your best traits is that you are simple and direct, blunt and honest -- just be careful you do not hurt others' feelings. Your need to be competitive at all costs may provoke resistance from others, but, as long as you maintain your usual Sunny good humor, this should not prove to be a major problem for you.

Moon is in 12 Degrees Cancer.
    For the most part, you are very strong and secure emotionally. You intuitively know what to do to make others feel comfortable, loved, accepted and needed. You naturally enjoy feeding and taking care of others. Be careful that your mothering does not turn into smothering. At times, you tend to feel that those to whom you are attached can never do anything without your assistance and support. Extremely sensitive by nature, it hurts you deeply whenever anyone criticizes you. You have an almost desperate need to be loved and wanted and needed by everyone with whom you come into contact, and you go out of your way to be accommodating to them.

Mercury is in 13 Degrees Pisces.
    Your ideas and thought processes do not come to you in an orderly, logical fashion. Instead, you think with your feelings or with images produced by your rich and fertile imagination. A very subjective person, your dreams and fantasies are very important to you. You trust your intuitions and tend to reject ideas that are based solely on logic. Very impressionable, you are sensitive to the moods and emotional states of those with whom you come into contact.

Venus is in 12 Degrees Aries.
    You are a very affectionate person but you hate to be tied down. You are more than willing to be the aggressor in initiating new relationships. Indeed, once you have set your sights on someone, you tend to pursue him or her ardently and passionately. But you do demand your own way in a relationship. Try to give in to your partner's needs and desires once in a while.

Mars is in 18 Degrees Cancer.
    Your moods are very important to your overall well-being. You are confident and self-assertive when you are feeling upbeat, and you are retiring, irritable and grumpy when you get depressed about anything. Very sensitive, you wear your heart on your sleeve. You are easily angered whenever you think someone has slighted you. It is best for you to show your anger immediately and let it all out, rather than to try to hold it in or to hold grudges for a long time. You're extremely loyal and defensive of your family, neighborhood, community and culture.

Jupiter is in 09 Degrees Libra.
    You are generally good at balancing opinions and judging issues, but you tend to be indecisive when it comes to making up your own mind. You are objective and quite concerned with fair play and justice. But, when it comes to yourself, you are so aware that whatever you do might upset the apple cart that you often choose to compromise rather than do anything that might make you lonely or vulnerable. Relationships are very important to you -- you learn about yourself and grow through observing yourself interacting with others. Your aesthetic tastes are refined, but expansive and expensive.

Saturn is in 26 Degrees Aquarius.
    Your personal sense of values is a reflection of the value structures of your peer group and of those you respect and admire. Try to be more critical in your acceptance of these values -- you tend to prejudge the abilities of those you trust and then follow what they say blindly. Basically very conservative, you prefer orderly, systematic changes and fear doing things rashly or impulsively. Ideas and philosophies must have some sort of immediately realizable, utilitarian function in order for you to pay any attention to them.

Uranus is in 21 Degrees Capricorn.
    You, and your peer group as well, seek out practical solutions to a changing society's attitudes to customs, traditions and authority structures. Your logical and orderly manner of dealing with these matters will result in permanent and carefully planned, but sweeping, reforms.

Neptune is in 21 Degrees Capricorn.
    You, and your entire generation, will idealize work, practicality and the ability to attain reasonable goals. But, because you will also stress the need to be selfless and giving, you may find it difficult to attain your goals unless you have lowered your expectations on all fronts.

Pluto is in 25 Degrees Scorpio.
    For your entire generation, this is a period of intense research and discovery in areas that were heretofore considered mysterious, remote or taboo. The root causes for many complex occurrences will be unearthed due to the intensity and thoroughness of the search.

N. Node is in 14 Degrees Sagittarius.
    You will probably have many different contacts and acquaintances throughout your life. You're quite gregarious by nature and your natural curiosity about others lets you take the lead in forming new relationships. You'll form close ties with those who have similarly idealistic ideas -- especially those who can stimulate you intellectually in your chosen field of interest. Your enthusiasm for learning new things may also cause you to do quite a bit of traveling. Because you probably will have many wide-ranging interests and concerns, you most likely will have contacts and connections in various parts of the country (or world).

Edit: Here's my chart. I removed my personal info.

[​IMG]

#3 Maeve, Jul 6, 2014
    Last edited: Jul 6, 2014
  4. all paths

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Did you vote?

---------- Post added 6th Jul 2014 at 11:25 PM ----------

Whoo! A fellow Cancer Mars! *high five* :grin:

5. Maeve

Those descriptions are pretty inaccurate. :lol:

Oh well, still fun!

I'm also an Aries-- baaaaa!

6. edy

edy

Out Status:
    A few people
    I'm not a girl but I'm taurus although I don't know how that works

I've noticed that I get along with geminis females just fine

7. the haunted

Rising Sign is in 28 Degrees Aquarius
    You like new ideas and concepts, but you prefer to discover them by yourself -- it is not easy for others to convert you to anything. You form your own opinions, but once you do form them, you then want to convince everyone else that they are correct. Try to be more tolerant of the opinions of others. You have a deep and abiding interest in science, mathematics, and the great social problems of the day. Very sympathetic toward the downtrodden, equality is your battle cry! You demand that those in authority be fair to all. You are an intellectual -- emotions and emotional people are difficult for you to understand. You are known for being calm, cool, detached and objective.

Sun is in 15 Degrees Aquarius.
    You get bored with the status quo and are generally open to new things and ideas. An individualist and a free spirit, your friends are quite important to you as long as they do not try to tie you down by making too many emotional demands on you. Your thoughts are offbeat and you're a bit eccentric, but not always very changeable. As a matter of fact, you can be quite stubborn at times. Very fair-minded when dealing with large groups or broad issues, you are not always emotionally sensitive to the needs of individuals. Extremely objective, with good powers of observation, you would be qualified to study technical and complicated subjects, like science, computers or maybe even astrology.

Moon is in 23 Degrees Aquarius.
    Very freedom-oriented, you must always be able to do what you wish, no matter what. You become stubborn and recalcitrant when others try to force you into a mold. You are a true democrat -- you are not a follower, but you enjoy being with those who are like-minded. You appreciate emotional self-control -- you practice it yourself and you look for it in others. You solve problems, including emotional ones, with your brains and intellect, not your feelings. Try to be tolerant of those who have powerful and obvious emotional responses -- not everyone is as objective, cool, dispassionate and detached as you are.

Mercury is in 09 Degrees Aquarius.
    You tend to be very opinionated -- you have strongly felt notions about things and are quite vocal about expressing and defending them. Yet you are also an original thinker -- you enjoy shocking others with your offbeat, original thoughts. You appreciate and need mental and intellectual stimulation. Your judgment is usually fair and impartial -- you can be a good critic because you can remain objective and unemotional about most things.

Venus is in 12 Degrees Capricorn.
    You tend to keep your feelings under control -- emotions are only released in serious or important situations. You are distrustful of others whose behavior could be judged excessive or immoderate. As such, you prefer to relate only to those who are older than you or to those whose position is such that respect and duty are more important for both of you than passion or emotional response. Be careful, however, of relationships that are merely based on practicality or utility or you will ultimately be lonely.

Mars is in 19 Degrees Capricorn.
    Extremely ambitious, you are willing to work very hard to reach the goals you have set for yourself. Very practical, cautious and conservative, you demand tangible results for your efforts. You need to excel in whatever you do, and you have the required sense of responsibility, dedication and self-discipline to bring it about. Beware of your tendency to judge others only by their degree of status and prestige, or by how well they will be able to advance you in your climb to the top.

Jupiter is in 12 Degrees Virgo.
    You feel most expansive and at ease with yourself when you are doing something that you consider to be practical or useful. You enjoy being dutiful and carrying out responsibilities. You gladly take on the little tasks that others seem to want to avoid. At times, you carry things to extremes and feel guilty anytime you do something that you consider to be self-indulgent. While it is appropriate for you to demand little for yourself in life, try to loosen up once in a while -- go out on a fling and enjoy yourself!

Saturn is in 09 Degrees Aquarius.
    Your personal sense of values is a reflection of the value structures of your peer group and of those you respect and admire. Try to be more critical in your acceptance of these values -- you tend to prejudge the abilities of those you trust and then follow what they say blindly. Basically very conservative, you prefer orderly, systematic changes and fear doing things rashly or impulsively. Ideas and philosophies must have some sort of immediately realizable, utilitarian function in order for you to pay any attention to them.

Uranus is in 15 Degrees Capricorn.
    You, and your peer group as well, seek out practical solutions to a changing society's attitudes to customs, traditions and authority structures. Your logical and orderly manner of dealing with these matters will result in permanent and carefully planned, but sweeping, reforms.

Neptune is in 17 Degrees Capricorn.
    You, and your entire generation, will idealize work, practicality and the ability to attain reasonable goals. But, because you will also stress the need to be selfless and giving, you may find it difficult to attain your goals unless you have lowered your expectations on all fronts.

Pluto is in 22 Degrees Scorpio.
    For your entire generation, this is a period of intense research and discovery in areas that were heretofore considered mysterious, remote or taboo. The root causes for many complex occurrences will be unearthed due to the intensity and thoroughness of the search.

N. Node is in 09 Degrees Capricorn.
    You rarely get involved closely with anyone unless he or she has something specific and practical to offer you. You tend to be "all business" when it comes to dealing with others. You're usually so intently focused on a particular goal that you rarely have time for social niceties or casual fellowship. But you can definitely be counted on by others to get things done. When you say that you'll do something, you do it. As such, you're a valuable member of any team situation and will probably rise to a position of leadership within the group. Your trustworthiness and sense of responsibility are unquestioned. But do try to avoid the temptation to "use" others to reach your goals -- they might come to resent you.

8. Wuggums47

Wuggums47 Guest

9. BethLauren

'Mars is in 03 Degrees Virgo.
    Very careful and systematic, you pay great attention to details. You are always seeking perfection and sometimes get bogged down searching for the ultimate when adequacy would have been sufficient. You dislike abstractions, preferring whatever is practical, useful and demonstrable. You have a strong and enduring sense of personal responsibility, and you demand that others be as responsible and upright as you are. Very critical of yourself and others, sometimes you carry this too far and become overly intolerant of others and their right to choose their own lifestyles. '

Not particularly accurate lol

10. Jenna0780

Mars is in 05 Degrees Leo.
    You are a very proud person. Strong, bold, courageous and self-possessed, you love to be the one to initiate significant actions. When people expect a lot of you, you respond positively and will work hard in order to maintain their respect. But when your dignity or pride is threatened, you tend to become sarcastic, arrogant and domineering. Try not to take any challenge or resistance that you meet as a personal affront. You are very stubborn about your right to live your life according to your own principles.

Interesting..

I think the Rising Sign, Sun, and Moon descriptions are more spot-on than anything else.

#10 Jenna0780, Jul 7, 2014
    Last edited: Jul 7, 2014
  11. HuskyPup

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Mars is in 26 Degrees Aquarius.

Your ideas and opinions are usually inventive and original, but sometimes they are merely eccentric and offbeat. You are altruistic -- you will work hard for the attainment of group goals, as long as they meet your high standards. You tend to resent traditional authority figures because you think that your ideas are better thought out and more valuable than theirs. Very idealistic, you are a rebel WITH a cause!

Ooops, I'm a boy...well, interesting anyways!

#11 HuskyPup, Jul 7, 2014
    Last edited: Jul 7, 2014
  12. YuriBunny

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Mine is in Sagittarius.

13. binda94

mine's Cancer and pretty much all of it describes me

14. Akane

Astrology is a pseudoscience. This is why most people think it is hokum.

Had to look mine up on Google. Got Cancer if that means anything to you. Hehe.

15. stocking

stocking Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    It told me it's in Pisces.

16. asdfghjk

asdfghjk Guest

Aaargh I dont know if it is because I am emotionally vulnerable right now but this shit is speaking to me a lot, I usually just laugh it out with forer effect but it's giving me these nice compliments I didnt even have to fish for that I'll take

17. all paths

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    What sign is your Mars in? :icon_bigg

18. asdfghjk

asdfghjk Guest

*Mars is in 20 Degrees Scorpio.
    Your likes and dislikes are strong and intense, never casual or superficial. You are known for your persistence and willful obsession. Once you have decided on a course of action, you are unstoppable. Your emotional actions tend to be extreme, although you try to keep them muted. You are not quick to anger, you do slow burns. And you tend to release your anger as sarcasm or irony. Beware of your tendency to hold grudges and to be vengeful. When you do fight, or release your internal tensions, you do so body and soul -- you become totally passionate and your outbursts are awesome to behold.*

i also read the others and i dont thik theyre aupposed to apply to me but theyre ao nice i pretend they do......

---------- Post added 7th Jul 2014 at 08:09 PM ----------

Also what is up with the Pluto 22 degree thing that sounds fun

wait so on the romantic action theory thing does this make me an angry issues controling obsessive stalker type

now im depressed again, why is my love life always SO HOPELESS *SACRIFICES A HORSESHOE CRAB TO THE ANCIENT GODS* WHY

#19 asdfghjk, Jul 7, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 7, 2014
  19. laurenc

laurenc Guest

mine is 22 degrees pisces (not shoching at all since my zodiac sign is pisces)