1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

gay guys do you help your single lesbian friends meet other women ?

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by stocking, Jul 6, 2014.

1. stocking

stocking Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Silly question but I always wondered this , like if one of my gay friends were single and looking and I met another guy I would fix them up .
    Do you guys play match maker
    this question isn't only for gay guys alone if your lesbian , straight , or bi do you play match maker too and help your single friends ?:confused:

2. PaganPoetry

my straight female friends are always trying to match me up with other guys... I'll be like "oh that guy is fine" and then theyll be like "oh so thats the kind of taste you have, good because now I can find you someone".......or sometimes they will do the more annoying variant and say "oh I have a gay friend, maybe the two of you can hookup..."...hahah idk they have good intentions but I would rather meet someone on my own......

3. QueerTransEnby

Gender Pronoun:
    They
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    Some people
    I'm all for getting setup. What do I have to lose at 31?

In regards to match-making, I typically am bad at fixing other people up though. Would I keep an eye out, yes? My social circle of TRUE friends is limited though, and I have a lot of acquaintances. A lot of the acquaintances are older and already married or gay with s.o.'s. I would feel terrible if it blew up. Most of my friends are a distance away as well. The closest one is getting married, so she is all set. I don't know any lesbians other than my one cousin who is estranged, but she already has a gf(at least as of 8 years ago she did).

4. Browncoat

Gender Pronoun:
    They
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I mean, I would if I could, for anyone. I just don't know enough people for it. :lol:

5. ahardlife

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    I got a friend to go on a date with a work college last year:slight_smile: still together now .