1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

What Is Your Earliest Memory?

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by Ben, Aug 28, 2008.

1. Ben

Ben

I don't exactly know how old I was, but I remember protesting with a friend against the game where everybody turns into zombies, because we thought it was rude to imitate "the real zombies" :lol:

What is yours?

2. jazzrawr

Hmmm...
    I think my earliest one is when i was probably about 3, almost 4, and i remember i was racing my big sister up the stairs in our townhouse and she won because she pushed me, (I don't know why i remember that 0.o) And i remember our neighbours in the townhouse (we moved out when i turned 4) And there was a blonde girl my age named Bailey that i used to play with...:slight_smile:

3. Ronnie92

Mine is when I was three I was in my old house and my mom had just made me and my sis lunch. *sigh* I miss the old days I lost alot of my old memories cause I hit my head a year later :bang:

4. KatzInHatz

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Let's my earliest memory is off....When I was 2 and I was sitting on my great grandmother's lap on a rocking chair, while she was was sewing and giving me bologna! ^.^ I'm happy that I have that one memory of her because she died one year later and none of my other siblings got to see what a wonderful person she was:slight_smile:

5. beckyg

beckyg Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Straight
    It was sometime before I was three because we moved to the house my parents live in now when I was three. I remember our former house which was across the street from the drive-in movie theater. I remember climbing up on the couch and looking out the window at the movie screen and wishing I could hear the voices.

6. Wander

Wander Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    I remember one Christmas, I got a small plastic track to ride a little cart down. It was little more than a slide, and it was only about four feet long, but I remember thinking it was huge. I was somewhere around 2-4 years old.

7. JoeSchmoe

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    I remember my earliest memory was at my brothers 2nd birthday which meant i was 3. I remember asking something about the cake.

8. vampireboy56

vampireboy56 Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    hmm....I'm in a glass box and everything is shaking...

Later I found out the date was
    Janurary 17th 1994
    I was 3 days old
    Northridge earthquake

9. lexie

i honestly dont know. im a little miffed people seem to remember lol. i cant.

i have lots of memories, and sometimes i'll hear a song or see something or smell something that takes me back to when i was young, but i dont know how far back i can remember. i remember big events, like i remember when i was 6 and my dad came into mine and my sisters room, and told us he was leaving home etc, but i cant clearly pin-point anything like an earliest memory.

10. Joey

tiny tiny University in northern Maryland
    I remember driving to what would become my elementary school to pick up my older brother, who was getting out of school in the 1st or 2nd grade. So I had to have been about 3 or 4.... I remember because we were driving the old Cadillac we had which didn't have the seatbelts in the back seat

11. Charme

Charme Guest

I remember, when I was really young, that I climbed into my cousin's crib just to play with his pots and pans. XD Funny days.

12. Amy

Amy

at my 4th birthday party(gymnastics ftw) when my uncle pushed me into a pit of foam below the balance beam and i got a bloody nose.

NOT FUN!

13. rosiejuly3

when I was 3 I had this birthday party with a barney dude and a magician *or however u spell it* I can remember making my wish on the cake and running away from barney :grin:

14. pwnorton

my earliest memory was when i was 2. i had a severe blood condition where my platelet level was really low, which made me bruise easily. Well, I had to be hospitalized. I remember laying in my stainless steel hospital crib with my dad sitting right next to me. I also remember using the rolling IV machine as a little scooter and riding it down the hall to the game room where I would play with a toy WWII bomber plane.

I don't know how I remember such a detailed experience, but I do.

15. Eponine

Hm, I don't remember many details, but I think I was 4 or 5, and someone had taught me some bad words, and I decided to say them to my uncle. I think it went along the lines of "(Uncle's girlfriend's name) is a m:***::***:r." What I remember the most was actually running away to hide from him. Good times...

16. Steam Giant

I was 2, in a church creche in England. I had a red rubber ball. Someone came up to me and asked if they could play with it. I looked down at the ball, thought about it for a moment, and figured, "sure, why not?" So I gave it to him. He ran off with it, then the thought occurred to me. "Now, I no longer have the ball." I questioned my decision, then I think I got distracted by something else. It's the earliest memory I have, and the clearest memory by far, in comparison to other, similarly old memories.

17. Maddy

Gender Pronoun:
    They
    Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I couldn't have been any older than two, because we were living in Geelong at the time, and we moved away from there not long before I turned three. I was with a small group of other kids (all older than I am, my sister's age, I think) who were over at my place (we lived on a really big block of land, I got lost in the backyard once or twice), and we were at the back fence, talking to the pony in the property behind us. Everyone was feeding it grass, and I offered it dirt. I have no idea why.