1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

A little help with hair??

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by OneProblem, Jul 7, 2014.

1. OneProblem

Saskatchewan ____________________ eheh get it? ;D
    So my hair is pretty long, and it's straight hair too but whenever I had it short it would never stay up when I put hair paste in it. Is this just some sort of genetics or am I doing something wrong? Even with long hair I've used a lot of hair paste to slick it back just for fun and it never stayed back for very long, kept just popping back up in some random spots. If you guys had this problem with your hair did you fix it? Or are you still struggling with this? Any responses would be nice!

2. PurpleGrey

When are you styling it? Right after a shower? That would be best. While your hair is very wet, try bombing it straight back before drying, if you use a blow dryer. This will make your hair take on that shape and style, and go back to it when disturbed and stuff. Not sure what hair paste is, but whatever product you use should have strong hold, but be careful not to end up looking like your hair is made of quills. Try running gel or mousse through your hair. Hope this helps at all. :slight_smile:

3. Yosia

Use very strong hairspray, works much better, my brother used to use paste and his didnt work well and then he started using hairspray. Make sure you respray it like every 3-5 hours though :3

4. OneProblem

Saskatchewan ____________________ eheh get it? ;D
    Thanks for the help! I'll definitely try both ways. I normally use a towel to dry but I'll try a hairdryer too!

5. 101DeadRoses

Try egg whites like the hair gel. Sounds weird, but apparently a little goes a loooooong way, and if you put too much, your hair will be hard as a rock. It doesn't wash easily though, so maybe it would be better if you didn't use it for everyday stuff.
    But a MOHAWK... that would work. :wink: