1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Lesbians and bi girls!

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by Young Blood, Jul 9, 2014.

1. Young Blood

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    So I've been thinking that I need to step up my game and put myself out there a bit and start flirting with some ladies because I really would like a girlfriend...Guys I can do, but ladies I'm not so sure. So! I was wondering if y'all would be so kind as to offer some suggestions on flirting tips or pick up lines (if you will) that would work on you guys :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes: There are tons of girls that walk into where I work and some of them are really cute! Most of them are probably straight, but if I don't try I'll never know :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes: Thanks in advance to those that answer :slight_smile:

2. asdfghjk

asdfghjk Guest

i am queen loser but personally if u make a eye contact then say a word well that is a flirt that will cruah my twenty two year great wall of china defense walls

beyond that, WELL

3. SaraSempiternal

Guys I'm not so sure... It's cute to me when a girl makes a lot of eye contact and giggles! :slight_smile: actions speak louder than words to me, on almost anything.

4. stocking

stocking Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    I'm not even sure myself I've tried flirting with random women but they assumed I was just being friendly , I think I have to be more detected but even in gay bars you can't go up to women anymore and flirt with them now days . So I usually wait for girls to approach me , I don't want to scare random straight women at gay bars anymore she made me feel like I was bad or weird or something .

5. Cass

Girls I have never succeeded in getting sadly

6. The Spark

I think it's really simple as talking to them and complimenting them. If a girl randomly came up to me, introduced herself, and told me I'm pretty then I'd be putty in her hands.
    Oh, and smiling is big!

7. Techno Kid

My problems are that I don't really know how to flirt and if I did they would just think I was a gay boy... instead of a gay girl. :tears:

---------- Post added 9th Jul 2014 at 04:02 PM ----------

This so so much!! :icon_redf ^_^

8. Fallingdown7

Fallingdown7 Guest

This is honestly going to really depend on the woman. Some lesbians want you to be aggressive and forward, some like those cutesy little pick up lines, and some are just so modest that any kind of flirting from someone they don't know would turn them off. I think It's best to make eye contact and read body language before deciding on what move to make.

9. Young Blood

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Cool! This is great guys, thanks! I think I'm just concerned about doing it and The girl always ends up being straight... :/ I really don't want the store to end up losing a lot of business because I'm flirting about with all the straight girls :lol:

10. stocking

stocking Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    I'm a lesbian that likes women to be aggressive and forward

11. Fallingdown7

Fallingdown7 Guest

Hence why I said we're all different :wink:

12. TheStormInside

I'm very shy and also pretty oblivious, so for me I'd want and need someone to make the first move. And I doubt just eye contact would make me realize you were interested. Pick up lines would make me balk unless said in jest. :lol: They're usually way too cheesy.

I think something like a slightly less than accidental brush of the fingertips, and a smile, could be a subtle but clear message that you are interested, if the opportunity arises. Other than that I think a direct approach, like giving compliments, could work.

13. Young Blood

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    That's a good point :slight_smile: I'm gonna try compliments and maybe asking for a couple numbers when the time's right :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

14. thekillingmoon

Well, everyone likes compliments. As long as it's sincere. Eye contact can say a lot too. I like when a girl jokes a lot and is flirty with me. But if they're straight it will be lost on them.

15. wanderinggirl

Oooh ooh i love flirting! I mean I never do it but in theory I love it!

Complements on their style or on any pieces of swag they have on them (dr. who t-shirts, darth vader pin) are a good start. Then try and drop a queer cultural reference like OITNB or the L word or whatever the kids are into these days. Or just wear something like a bisexual pride bracelet or rainbow bracelet to make it quite clear that you don't bat exclusively for the boys' team.

I think touching someone on the arm or on the shoulder, subtle-ly, AND only if you think they won't see it as an invasion of space, is a good way to hint that you're not just being casually friendly.

Don't worry about the straight girls; hit on 20 women and at least one of them will be queer because statistics. Right?

16. PurpleGrey

Bitchez gotta be direct with me. It has to be obvious what their agenda is. Making eyes at me is a sure winner.

Sucks I'm practically the only queer girl in town. Or at least the only one out of the closet, south bay is known for being closeted. Grr.

17. Jenna0780

I'm very oblivious when someone is flirting with me vs. just being nice. I never assume that someone is interested in me. Or lez/bi for that matter. There are people that are just... nice.

I usually go by body language, such as leaning in toward me, making eye contact, maybe touching my hands, and not being distracted by other things in the room. All of these should be done with a fair amount of moderation, so as not to come across too aggressively. As oblivious as I am to flirting, I also don't like to be looked at like a piece of meat. LOL

18. Wuggums47

Wuggums47 Guest

What kind of asshole makes someone feel bad for hitting on the same sex in a gay bar. Seriously what is wrong with them.

19. Squib

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    A few people
    This is my worry and why I still haven't plucked up the courage to go to a gay bar. I know there are so many straight girls there and because I have little experience my gaydar is probably not the best at the moment haha

20. goodolmoon

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Not out at all
    Carve your number into a potato and roll it towards eligible females you wish to court with.

No, but the compliments thing would work for me. Just subtle kinds of things, and eye contact is a big one! Be confident, too.