1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

are there are gay people at my school.....

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by Master Hade, Aug 29, 2008.

1. Master Hade

Master Hade Guest

Ok I am a freshman and new to the school but everywhere I look it seems im the only one their thats gay.. seriously!!! I mean we have a gay-straight alliance so their has to be someone right??? well apparently not... I think they all just hide then come out for t meetings and school plays!!! Im being dramatic i know! but still it sucks because i have been fantasizing over the summer about how i'm going to find a boy friend or at least a friend! so sad
    :bang::bang::bang::bang:

2. Mirko

Admin Team Advisor Full Member

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Hi there! Given that the school year just started give it a bit of time. Why don't you try finding out when they meet? Do you have 'club days' at your school. If so, look around if you see their table or stand and maybe sign up. If not, or if you don't feel comfortable with it, you could perhaps go to the counseling office (as it is confidential) and ask if they could provide you with some info on the club and whom you could perhaps contact.

No worries, you will find a friend. Don't give up!

3. shakerdancee

Go to a meeting, hah.

4. Hidden Angel

Hidden Angel Guest

I know how you feel not some much about no gay people, but our school has about 5 out gay guys but I'm the only girl and it drives me insane!!:bang: