1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Am I just Real Horny or What?

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by trojan, Jul 12, 2014.

1. trojan

Im trying to figure out if I want to have a man or if I am just real horny-
    I have only had sex with a man one time so far. It was my first sex experience and my only male partner so far. He was a year older than me, and sort of the leader of our little group. He obviously planned it and had some skin magazines. We were at my moms apartment, and nobody was going to walk in on us. He took his clothes off, and kept trying to get me to undress. Finally he coaxed me into that, and we had sex on the couch. I did all the giving, and he did most of the recieving. I thoroughly enjoyed performing oral on him! We did it several times over the summer, then he went into the Army, and I headed to a University. There was no further contact between us.
    Ever since then I have only been with women. I had the normal amount of GF's.
    But one time I was walking with this other (male) traveler in Sumatra. We hiked up to this old barn to take a look, and he started stroking me and asked if he could kiss me. It freaked me out and I ran away, although I was so aroused it was difficult to walk. I went back to his hotel the next day to look for him, but could not find him. It aroused me to be looking for him. I really wanted to see him again.
    Then last winter I decided I was going to do it. I saw this cute blond guy on the beach in Thailand. I decided i wanted to bed him. I kept making eye contact from the water until he noticed me. I introduced myself, and we had dinner together. We hung around together for a few days, and every night I would fantasize about him. We never did it. I just never got to the point of touching him or something.
    Im headed back to the same island. Hopefully this time Ill reach out and touch someone.
    Im just sort of wondering if I actually want to have sex with a guy or if Im just super horny?
    I think about mens penis' all the time. I am mainly attracted to women, but I have a strong urge to experiment once again. I am at the stage in life where a slight digression is not going to throw my psyche out of line. If I meet a nice blond boy, get a back rub from him and then end up on my knees in front of him, Ill just enjoy it and reminisce about it later. Or at least that is my current thinking--

2. Candace

Well the question you need to answer is, which one makes you the horniest? Have you felt the same way towards girls? I would suspect that you're bi. I think you should test the waters and see which one pleases you the most.

3. Bolt35

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    haha i'd say you sound mighty horny. and you're definitely experimenting around. sounds like you had quite a couple of hot encounters with men.

4. trojan

Yes, I always feel this way towards girls. Even ones that are ten years older than me! I dont even really think I am bi. I explained the only experience I had with a man-that was back in high school. I dont think either of were bi--just experimenting. I just think I have this insatiable curiosity about boys, and would like to meet one discreetly on vacation, and never have contact with him again.
    Im not sure why I am even posting this(?) maybe support? Maybe just a few fellow forum users saying if I indulge myself and make out with a boy on an island far from home-hey!-no real harm done. Practice safe sex, enjoy the ride, and continue on in life.
    Anyway, it feels good to get it off my chest to people that understand.

---------- Post added 12th Jul 2014 at 02:33 PM ----------

Well, only the first experience led to naked licking. The others were just encounters. I think I am trying to get up the nerve again-at an age where I am supposed to give up this kind of thing- and have one more fling.
    As I said, I found I quite enjoyed performing oral and would like to do this one more time.

5. Candace

But if you were to meet a cute guy on vacation, what would you like to do with him? Could you see yourself dating guys and girls or just discreetly girls? You said you have a curiosity towards them, and I think that you should investigate it more. Besides just the sex, do you like their companionship, doing activities together, holding hands, etc.? These are questions that you have to ask yourself. I think you should give yourself more of chance to see exactly where you stand. A counselor might help as well.

6. Bolt35

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    [/COLOR]
    Well, only the first experience led to naked licking. The others were just encounters. I think I am trying to get up the nerve again-at an age where I am supposed to give up this kind of thing- and have one more fling.
    As I said, I found I quite enjoyed performing oral and would like to do this one more time.[/QUOTE]

alrighty haha. it's totally up to you dude haha, i'd say take the chance and make sure you're safe about it.

7. Wuggums47

Wuggums47 Guest

From the sounds of it you are both really horny and bisexual.

8. trojan

Im not sure what you mean by a counselor. Im not going to a counselor.
    With the girls that have been in my life, there was much intimacy, holding hands, doing stuff together. I like to think I am a sensitive guy...but maybe I am delusional. I have only been in love with one girl, and the relationship lasted less than a year. That is one of my longest relationships, and I am not in one right now.
    The relationship with the man was 'rough sex'. There was no cuddling, hugging or intimacy. If I have another relationship with a man, I again want it to be with out much in the way of intimacy.
    If I find a girl, though, my whole soul goes into the relationship, and I fall completley apart when we split up.

9. stocking

stocking Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    I think your bi and horny

10. jaxon thomas

Sexual Orientation:
    Questioning
    Out Status:
    Not out at all
    you are curious thats all.just experiment

11. QueerTransEnby

Gender Pronoun:
    They
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    Some people
    From the sounds of it, you are bi or at the least bicurious. Just because you only like guys 10% of the time doesn't mean you have anything to be ashamed about. If you were straight, you would not be searching to bed a guy. It sounds like you are a Kinsey 1.5 or 2. There's nothing wrong with that. :slight_smile:

12. stocking

stocking Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    This :thumbsup:

13. edgy

edgy Guest

the first story sounded like a rape

but as for the second, how the hell did you get some random hottie to take you out to dinner after eye contact?! i wish i could do that!!

14. Black Raven

Black Raven Guest

Something like that almost had me have to put down a very jealous boyfriend last Saturday night, it's no joking matter! Actually, it was, especially after I made out with that cute lad after I wrote her off... both her and her boyfriend were -so- shocked. They left the pub minutes later. :grin:

But I digress...

I can only agree with the others in this thread:

I believe you are bi and very, very horny.

#14 Black Raven, Jul 20, 2014
    Last edited: Jul 20, 2014
  15. trojan

A 'random hottie' did not take me to dinner after eye contact. Im no where near that cool or near that good looking. We just went to dinner as friends. It wasnt a 'date'. I was only illustrating the idea that I am on the prowl for a male companion. He never got the drift that I wanted to take him back to my beach bungalo.
    No, the first was not 'rape' (Strong word!) I did it willingly and enjoyed it. If I had never done it back then, i doubt if i would be thinking about it now. I just remember it as a thrilling and exciting experience, and would like to do it again.

16. trojan

10%. OK, I can live with that. I am leaving on vacatition in a month. I am headed to an Asian Beach. I would like to find a partner and experiment with that 10%