1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Perfect date

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by Different, Jul 12, 2014.

1. Different

Easy. What's your ideal date? Setting, events, food, etc. Be as descriptive/nondescriptive as you'd like! I'd love to do something like go hiking at a park or go surfing for a day and then go or for a nice candle lit dinner followed by a cozy night snuggled together on the couch. :kiss: Your turn!

2. ABeautifulMind

Roger Waters Concert first. Then dinner, most likely steak. Not candle lit, I want to be able to see :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:.

I would say then going to a bar, playing some pool and having a few drinks. Then to whoevers house, to watch a movie in bed. See where things went from there. Maybe we could watch "the wall" :slight_smile:.

Its either that, or the beach. I love the beach. ESPECIALLY at night after the sun goes down. Take a tent, nice and intimate. No TV or anything to distract you, I have gotten quite close to ex girlfriends while staying in a tent. Just make sure you bring beer, it really enhances the beach lol.

3. iHateThinking

Hmm. Most likely in the city or some kind of bustling environment - however with quiet spots to get away (like bookstores or other shops.) Going to museums and seeing the sites.

Spending the night at home together, watching favorite films, cuddling, and eating takeout. Then hoping she falls asleep in my arms.

Paintballing or doing something similar. I went paintballing for the first time two months ago and it was really exhilarating, albeit scary and painful sometimes. Would love to do that with a future partner if they were up to it.

And a final one would be spending a weekend together at a convention, costuming or not. Just getting to "dork out" over our favorite shows, comics, video games, whatever.

Any of those would probably be perfect in their own ways.

4. Kaiser

Kaiser Guest

A simple walk somewhere to talk and joke. Maybe just lay down on a blanket, watch the clouds/stars above, and just engage in various topics of conversation. Any and every thing, from the mature and serious to the immature and outlandish -- no holds barred.

I could go for an elaborate endeavor, but I tend to view dates as more about getting to know each other, and less about knowing the financial capacity of a wallet.

I'm a very simplistic individual. I would be content with dinner and a movie, but not as a first date. I'd want something simple, cool, but fun. Something that doesn't put too much pressure on either party, but will allow us to comfortably open up -- to see, you know, how we bond and work off each other. I could do with just the dinner, but instead of a movie, how about some miniature golf? How about some go-karts? What about just climbing on a roof for a nice rooftop view, while we debate Kirk vs Picard?

I'd be content on just talking a stroll through a store, and competing with one another, to see who can deliver the most compliments, or help the most people. At the end of the day, we're both doing good, and we could joke about who was the most helpful.

I could indulge in childish antics, as some would call laser tag. If someone wants to step up to Tony Montana here, well, they best be wearing platforms, because it's some mighty big steps to climb, LOL. I wouldn't mind shooting one another with water guns in the pool, doing the Limbo, or playing Hide 'N Seek. So long as I'm having a good time, and my date is having a good time, then it's all good.

To sum it up, the only criteria that would make it "perfect", is doing something where we are both comfortable, learning about one another, and we're having some degree of fun.