1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

What is your personal life dream?

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by Mind Freak, Aug 29, 2008.

1. Mind Freak

Mine is to live in a ridiculously fancy condo like 20 stories up at least, overlooking Central Park in NY... and being able to afford whatever I want. Lol.

What's yours?

2. Poring

lol, prolly the same as yours, but I want a helicopter too :3

honestly though, material possessions aside, I would just want to spend the rest of my life with that significant other in peace and in love (lol, aww :3)

3. Mind Freak

Lol. I'm materialistic.
    Most people say "I want LOVE"

I say get me something nice and expensive and I will be fine without a significant other. Lol. Jk.

You have to have someone to share wealth and stuff with or you get lonely; or so I've heard.

4. Wired106

LOL "I say get me something nice and expensive and I will be fine without a significant other. Lol. Jk." hella funny haha.

I'd have to say obviously love, but also materialistic things. Like I want to be able to afford a nice house in a good neighborhood in california. and I want to be able to buy the things I enjoy like new ipods laptops car etc... and all that stuff, and be able to go on vacation every year. I just want to be able to live the life I have now but like more exciting in a way I guess?, and like idk lol im so confused now im like thinking haha. idk. i just want life to be good*** haha.

5. Mind Freak

Lol. And oddly enough I understand what you mean! :slight_smile:
    I want "love" too just not as much as other people.

Guess I'm just too independent.
    That reminds me of the rap song.

I-N-D-E-P-E-N-D-E-N-T do you know what that means? (my edit) "I want my own house, and my own car, one job work hard I'm good at my job" lol.

6. BitterEdge

BitterEdge Guest

Like everyone else I am starting to worry about a lover especially since I'm reaching my early-mid 20's. But besides love I just want to be happy even if I'm poor, happiness is all the more important to me.

7. Maddy

Gender Pronoun:
    They
    Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I'd have to say love, like others. I don't think material things would have much meaning if I was lonely. As well as that, I want to be comfortably well-off, and I'd really love to have a book published. My ultimate dream is to be a children's and YA author.

8. Swamp56

Swamp56 Guest

Being a succesful Computer Scientist with enough money to never be able to worry about financial status again, so me and my partner can do whatever we want :slight_smile: .

9. Ben

Ben

Lots of love, lots of friends and lots of money :grin:

10. Danielle

Danielle Guest

Have a successful career in law have someone to share it with and a house on the south coast of France

11. rosiejuly3

Find a person that I am head over heels in love with and have them love me just as much. I really want my partner to be my best friend. Besides that I would like to be noticed in the world like creating a cure for something or becoming a writer or poet. I would love to be a model though.. I have awhile to pick what I want to be in life, but basicly I don't want to waste my life.

12. Andrew

uhm. Mine would have to be..

Becoming a Disney Imagineer. I love DISNEY! But its so hard to get into the Disney Imagineer positions :frowning2:. Also, they get payed really good. like REALLY GOOD :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:. If not that..

I would like to travel the world and see all cultures and nationalities :slight_smile:

-Luis

13. Paul_UK

Paul_UK Guest

I'm happy in my work and don't have any ambitions to travel or whatever. There's places I'd like to visit etc but they are not in the "life dream" category.

My dream right now is to meet the right guy who can help me experience true love.

14. Poring

hehehe :lol:

I mean, it would be great to have your own home theater system, indoor pools in your state-of-the art mansion with a couple of expensive cars parked outside, but after a while, I'm sure I'll just get tired and bored of it all, especially if you really don't have someone to share it with (*hug*)

15. lodiug

My personal life dream???
    A hill side home with a view of the sea.....have a job that I love doing....and have boyfriend....oh yeah and to go on vacation to places like Aruba and Ibiza.

16. sdc91

I just want an awesome bf. As long as I have him and I'm not living in a total shack with debt up to my knees, I'll be okay.

17. Mind Freak

Haha. Sounds like a plan.
    Another dream of mine would be to get a brand spankin new BMW M3 fully loaded for my birthday next year... notice I said dream. Lol.

18. sexyalex

lets see:rolleyes:
    this song pretty wraps it all up for me :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:
    [YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=asK9fHbtZGs[/YOUTUBE]

19. Gumtree

I wont be content until I'm the male version of Janice Dickinson.

Minus all the plastic surgery and cologen.

Plus a smidge more bitch.

20. Wander

Wander Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Simply to make some sort of difference. I don't feel like I have a major goal or a master purpose, but as long as I get something done while I'm here, I'll be happy.