1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

flirting

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by idream, Jul 13, 2014.

1. idream

idream Guest

I need some serious help here. Okay so I have this order of things that need to happen. I need to come out to my family but before I do that I need to be totally positve that I'm a lesbian. In order to be positive, I need to actually (at least) kiss a girl. In order to do that I need to find a girlfriend. I need to ask her out. That's the thing. I don't know how to flirt with other girls or how to find out if their interested in girls too? Does anybody know how to do this??? :dry:

2. asdfghjk

asdfghjk Guest

whoa that's a real hell of a flow chart there lol, I mean if you want to do stuff in that order cool but maybe don't stress so much about it? idk how old you are but, well, you don't have to kiss a girl to know you're gay, and you don't have to be dating a girl to kiss one, and you don't have to have a girlfriend to have come out, and well as for flirting and figuring out who is interested there are a lot of topics on that already but there isn't really a universal clue outside of wearing like rainbow stuff or just looking super gay and even that isn't really solid you know?

It's alright to mentally tackle this stuff for awhile, and if you're pretty sure you're gay you don't need to be OFFICIAL, like there isn't a resume for this stuff, you don't have to have officially KISSED and TOUCHED and DATED or anything to be taken seriously and know you are gay, I mean anyone that asks about that gold star "BUT THEN HOW DO YOU KNOW YOU ARE GAY???" stuff is just being a fuckbutt and should be ignored promptly.

If you want to explore to be sure then that's fine and people can probably give cool better advice but yeah just saying, don't feel like you have to do step 1, step 2, and step 3 in order to be able to officially get your gay papers and documents to present to the family or anything. it'll be okay, friend!!

3. QueerTransEnby

Gender Pronoun:
    They
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    Some people
    OP, the only thing I would make sure of before you come out is your sexuality. The rest you listed does NOT have to be done before you come out. And by the way, you should not feel bad if your sexuality changes after coming because it is fluid for some people. Ordinarily, it is not. Nothing says you need to come out to immediate family first if you have trustworthy friends or extended family. That is something that takes time to realize though.

4. idream

idream Guest

You are a fantastic individual

---------- Post added 13th Jul 2014 at 10:16 PM ----------

Gay axolotl