1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

That moment

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by idream, Jul 13, 2014.

1. idream

idream Guest

Okay, so I'm pretty sure everybody has that fantasy that makes their heart stop that is in no way sexual. Particularly for us. If you're into straight people, then you'll picture them changing for you. Or perhaps you take a chance and kiss your ultimate crush, and they kiss you back. Personally, I adore spontaneous kisses, particularly in the rain:slight_smile: What is your moment? Has it happened yet? :kiss:

2. QueerTransEnby

Gender Pronoun:
    They
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    Some people
    I'd say someone reaching to put their hand in yours unexpectedly. No, never happened.

3. QueerQueen

I have always wanted to kiss in the rain, hasn't happened yet. I would also like it if the girl I liked came to see me knocked on my door and when I opened it she would grab my shirt or my hips or something use it to pull me in and kiss me.. that hasn't happened yet either haha. I guess I also like spontaneity :slight_smile:

4. idream

idream Guest

I think I'd be the one grabbing by the shirt or hips or "something" haha. I play more of the male's role I think, even though I think "the guy and girl" in a same-sex relationship is a bit silly

5. asdfghjk

asdfghjk Guest

*pulls collar nervously* I HAVE CERTAINLY NOT THOUGHT OF FANTASIES, A LOT, OR RECENTLY

6. Rancid

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Sometimes I think about my crush in a slinky black dress at a nice party.
    It's probably good that there's a good chance of me never actually seeing that, as I would choke due to hyperventilating and excessive salivation.

7. ABeautifulMind

First kisses. They are always so nerve racking yet great. On of the few high stress interactions I enjoy. Oh yea, and I also LOVE the idea of a significant other coming up behind me without me knowing and grabbing my hand to walk with me. Obviously I have experienced many first kisses, well with women. The coming up behind me thing only when I was in high school.

Both had a tendency to make my heart skip a beat, like I could breathe for a split second.

I almost forgot, for one that hasnt happened I would have to say I think making out in the shower would be nice, I suppose that is similar to rain. I have showered with others, but never made out. Just other stuff. I think making out is actually more intimate than "other stuff" to be honest.

8. Hexagon

I really don't have one.

9. LifeAsWeKnowIt

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    ....yeah, me either :eusa_liar