1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

First kiss

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by idream, Jul 14, 2014.

1. idream

idream Guest

I'm almost 16 and I've never had my first kiss. I've had two "boyfriends" both of which I broke up with because it felt friggin awkward and a long distance relationship which ended recently because I felt nothing. I recently came to terms with the fact that I like girls and now I can't stop thinking about kissing. So now I'm wondering: has anyone else not had your first kiss? If you have, what was it like? Did it suck, was it perfect?:kiss:

2. Hexagon

I'm nearly twenty, and I've never kissed anyone. Don't worry.

3. Jami3

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    It was awkward. It was with a guy who liked me and I really didn't feel the same way. Even then I kinda suspected boys weren't my thing haha

4. Squib

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    A few people
    I kissed 2 guys before I came out to myself (and it was awful...particularly since I was with one of them for a while and really in denial). It felt so so wrong. The first time I kissed a girl was not that long ago (few months maybe) and it was really nice as it was a friend and it felt so different. It felt right and not like I wanted to pull away like I did with the guys. I guess its different with everyone.

5. Candace

My first kiss was to my first boyfriend. I regret that now :S.

6. charmander

I was 13 when I had mine. Many people would agree that's a bit young but oh well, I hadn't planned it at all. I was dating a guy 3 years older than me thus he wasn't so uhm 'hesitant' and one day I was hugging him and saying goodbye as I had to start heading home. But he held me by the waist and put his face very close to mine. I thought he was going in for a cheek kiss but hah, no. I ended up kissing the side of his lip but he grabbed my head and did it properly. I was freaking out cause I had no idea what to do but it's true when people say you kinda naturally know what to do.

7. Aspen

Advisor Full Member

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I didn't until I was almost 18. My first boyfriend; we'd been dating for about a month. My youth group had a lock-in and we were sitting in the back of the room cuddled up with each other while a bunch of us watched movies.

He asked, "Are you ready for your first kiss?" and I said, "Yes." Then I sat up on my knees, closed my eyes, and just waited. It was short and quick. Barely even a couple seconds. Awkward and nothing special.

8. drwinchester

drwinchester Guest

I had my first kiss when I was about, I want to say I was 14 but I could be wrong. It was on a dare with my best friend, who was female, and we later dated. We never open mouthed kissed. Pretty much just granny kisses. Our relationship was very platonic.

My first open mouthed kiss and with someone of the same gender was actually a few nights ago with my boyfriend. We're kind of long distance but he'd been planning for months even before we met to come up to work for his aunt and uncle who live up in Oregon. He swung by to see me, we went out to dinner, and then I took him back to my place. And once we were finally alone together, we made out on my bed. I was a terrible, terrible kisser but I've had practice since he's been in Oregon. :wink:

9. imnotreallysure

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    My first kiss was with a girl when I was 8-10 (I can't remember the exact year - but I vividly remember what happened), and our tongues actually touched, but in retrospect, it was really weird and I didn't like it. We hid in the bushes when everyone was getting ready to go inside, and a teacher found us. That was embarrassing.

My first kiss with a guy was when I was 14 - but it was more of an experimentation with a close friend. I enjoyed that a lot (and it roughly coincided with when I started to accept the fact that I'm gay).

#9 imnotreallysure, Jul 14, 2014
    Last edited: Jul 14, 2014
  10. SemiCharmedLife

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    First kiss ever: I was friends with this girl my freshman year college and hoping to be more than friends with her. We went out for late-night pie, as we often did, and the second we got into my car she kissed me. I was caught totally by surprise but really happy. We ended up dating on and off for the next couple years, and she's now one of my best friends and probably my closest confidante in the world.

First with a guy: With my current boyfriend, a couple months ago. We went on a date to the taco place and then a bar across the street from the complex where I live, and as I was getting ready to cross the street I gave him a quick kiss goodbye. We both wanted more, and that's when I really felt the spark between us. And it's only gotten better since then. Gaaaaah I'm so happy!!!!!

11. AwesomGaytheist

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    My first kiss was actually from my best friend from high school, a girl named Jonni. She had a boyfriend and everything, and it turned out to be the last Valentine's Day that I was single and just to make me feel better, she kissed me on the cheek.

First romantic kiss was when my boyfriend told me he was gay and in his words, "I'm sorta kinda attracted to you. I just hope you don't hate me." He was probably scared out of his mind at that point and so I leaned in and kissed him.

12. asdfghjk

asdfghjk Guest

an embarrassment

13. HooLoo

Gender Pronoun:
    They
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    A few people
    Still havent yet and i'm nearly 16 too ,i dont consider when my friend drunkenly pecked me as my first kiss...

14. Fallingdown7

Fallingdown7 Guest

I never had one

15. phoenix89

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I was 24 and my "first" kiss was with a friend of mine, I then kissed their partner as well. It was a night of kissing, lol.

However, about a month before I went and smoked hookah with some friends and I shot gunned with two friends. the first time with the one friend was not not in the way of kissing but with the second friend, who is now boyfriend. When we shotgunned it more like kissing and there was this spark that felt amazing I can't quite explain it, it was like a rush through my body. We then shotgunned later in the evening and the spark was there again.

16. drwinchester

drwinchester Guest

What's shotgunning anyway? That when you kiss with smoke in your mouth?

Yeah, my boyfriend and I actually did that a couple nights ago. It was real late, we were walking around, and we were heading back to our hotel. Didn't get high but I had a taste. :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes: It was weirdly hot.

17. Yosia

Had a girl best friend who we fooled around with eachother and kissed and my 'boyfriend' has kissed me although i cant kiss lol.

18. phoenix89

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    It is when someone blows smoke into someone else's mouth, and the other person blows it out.

It is really nice, we didn't get high but it was very relaxing.

19. MycroftTARDIS

OK, this is a little technical but it's the closest I've gotten to kissing someone else. I was taking care of some kids and one of the little girls kept trying to kiss me, and ended up kissing me on the lips. Which was weird, but she was little. But otherwise, I've never kissed anyone, except in my head. :icon_bigg

20. Acm

Acm Guest

I'm 15 and I've never kissed anyone before either which is kind of embarrassing but oh well.