1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Am I just being stupid?

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by charmander, Jul 14, 2014.

1. charmander

I've been talking to a friend who lives in Edinburgh (The capitol of Scotland *the more you know*) He's been receiving a lot of abuse that even resulted in him running away for three days. He was getting very upset over the things people were saying to him. he said to me "How do you think you would feel if you were in my boots?" I realised that I don't really have any f**ks to give. Like literally you throw any insult at me and I won't give a s**t. On my YouTube account I have received sever death threats and I didn't even blink at them. And when I say anything I mean anything. Nothing anyone says to me bothers me. is this normal? am I turning into Glados?

I just kind of shrug it all of and just move on.

2. Squib

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    A few people
    Everyone's different. I too can take whatever people say and have a pretty tough skin. Life experiences can make you like that so I wouldn't say you're abnormal. Everyone has over time built up their own resistance to things and some people can be extremely resilient where others just fall apart.

3. kem

kem

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Basically how I feel about things like this