1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

insane

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by idream, Jul 16, 2014.

1. idream

idream Guest

Oh my goodness, guys, I'm going insane. So my cousin's over, although he isn't actually my cousin by blood, and he wants to be a she (which I obviously support). That isn't the issue. My problem is that I'm extremely attracted to *her* and I didn't realize it till tonight. We've been hanging out pretty much all evening and talking alot. He even got me to play this mega nerdy computer game, which it turns out I like, so we were hanging out doing that and he complains about his sore back so I offer to give him a back massage and then he takes his shirt off and has the most amazing feminine curves and maybe I'm just super tired, but I feel like I feel something and...I don't know what I'm looking for. Somebody to tell me I'm insane and to back off? I just really needed to get that off my chest...comments would be nice...:help::tears::eek::icon_redf:bang::confused:

2. wanderinggirl

It's good you vented here instead of acting on it impulsively.

On the one hand, there's nothing technically wrong with liking your cousin if she's not related by blood.

On the other hand, acting on feelings for family, even if they're not related by blood, can bring up a whole set of complications. Say you get rejected, or say you don't but things don't work out, or say things do work out and you have to tell the family about it... are you prepared for the fallout from all these scenarios?

This obsession sounds really fun and exciting, so enjoy it while it lasts! But my advice is to move on as soon as you can.