1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Having trouble

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by Haley M, Jul 16, 2014.

1. Haley M

Haley M Guest

Just wondering how many other people are going through the same thing as me. I really want to hang out with some cis females that can try to help me become more like a woman. I really can't find anyone like that. I'm either not looking in the right place or they simply don't exist. Any thoughts? Any similar feelings?

2. BradThePug

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people
    One thing that helped me when I was learning male mannerisms was to go and get something to eat, or maybe a coffee and sit and people watch. You can learn a lot just by watching how people interact with each other. This was more helpful to me than interacting with people, because it allowed me to have some time to process and understand how they were interacting was different than the way that I was interacting.

3. Haley M

Haley M Guest

That is great advice, and I have observed different behaviors in the past. I was wondering though if anyone else had the same feelings as me of wanting to be around other girls that would be happy to help become more feminine and give tips and stuff? Maybe help with makeup especially! :slight_smile: