1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

can i enjoy sex with women?i am gay

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by jackson thomas, Jul 17, 2014.

1. jackson thomas

Sexual Orientation:
    Questioning
    Out Status:
    Not out at all
    if i can enjoy it really,i want to marry a woman and live happily with her.i have not that problem in being love with a woman.but sexually?can it really good to be inside of her?

2. Data

Data Guest

Depends how horny you are. If you've been blue balled for 2 months, I think even a watermelon would do a large majority of guys just fine. That's just purely the hormones acting.

A gay guy won't truly enjoy sex with a woman. Sex is much more than just feeling good. The emotions and connection is deep, and that won't be there for a legit gay guy.

3. boundchick

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Go for it lol

4. lowkey

lowkey Guest

Anyone can enjoy sex with eachother, but its to the extent that matters. you wouldnt be able to keep it as a pleasurable foundation. Id say its equivalent to masturbating but with a human body 'if' you arent attracted to what you are fucking. chances are you will start to think of guys during it, and then at that point... why not just fuck a guy, right?

5. Richie.

Lmao! A watermelon.

No one has said they think this is a good idea. Maybe you should think about that.