1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

what would you do gay guys if it happen?

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by jackson thomas, Jul 17, 2014.

?

would you have sex with woman if she is willing purely for fun without any strings?

1. won't ,because won't get arouse and enjoy it

47.2%
  2. simply not interested

47.2%
  3. will have

2.8%
  4. definitely have

2.8%
  1. jackson thomas

Sexual Orientation:
    Questioning
    Out Status:
    Not out at all
    would you have sex with woman if she is willing to for purely fun and pleasure?i just asked kind of curiosity. because i have heard about gay guys having casual sex with women and many gay guys told me that they could get pleasure out of it,i mean without any strings attached.

2. Bolt35

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    that sounds like a myth to me. in all honesty, the "spunky monkey" i have down there won't get up for any kind of women.
    i've met a quite a few older gay men that has done it with a women before, but didn't really turn back.

3. Candace

Absolutely not. That's one of the things I'd dread if I were with a girl. She'd notice o_o.

4. stocking

stocking Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    I could only see a gay guy doing this if he couldn't find any men to sleep with:confused:

5. HuskyPup

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I did, many times when I was 13-15, and hadn't figured things out yet. She was very...aggressive, and it felt good, and was hard to say no. But at the same time, all during it, I always thought of her brothers...it's not easy, coming to know you're gay, and I wonder if in this age of 1,000 different labels and orientations, if in ways it might be on one hand easier, but on the other hand even more confusing.

6. Cap’nSerious

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I identify myself as gay, but even though I’m attracted to girls and guys, but I’m only romantically attracted to guys. Hetro Sex just feels good to me, I don’t have the chemical rush/passion that Gay Sex provides. It’s just eh, this feels good. Maybe the guys your talking about are like me?

7. Acm

Acm Guest

No, I'm not interested in women and I don't think it would work

8. ahardlife

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    never ever ever in a million years would that happen to me never.

9. edy

edy

Out Status:
    A few people
    No because I wouldn't receive pleasure :lol:

10. jackson thomas

Sexual Orientation:
    Questioning
    Out Status:
    Not out at all
    if you still want to have sex with women,why can't you marry a woman.you are using women just for sex.how are you gay then?

11. Hexagon

Alright, my friend, this has really got to stop. You're asking the same questions over and over, and you'll get the same answers. You haven't yet answered my question as to why you are so intent on marrying a woman, but it seems likely that you're going the stages of acceptance of your sexuality.

HuskyPup could marry a woman, if one wanted to marry him, I'm sure. Having had sex with women, though, does not change the fact that he is gay. He is sexually attracted to men, not to women, and no amount of pretending will change that. Gay men are emotionally and sexually fulfilled by men, not by women. There is more to sex and romantic relationships than pleasure; they're part of a fulfilling life. Yes, stimulation of the genitals is likely to cause an orgasm; that's what masturbation is for. But there is more to it than that.

Marrying a woman would be wrong. She deserves a man attracted and committed to her. Just as you deserve a gay/bi man to marry or settle down with. You will not be happy otherwise, and the countless divorced gay men who married women will tell you the same. Most of them married their wives without realising they were gay. You intend to do so in full knowledge of your sexuality, which amounts to a great injustice to your future wife.

Having read this, and other people's responses, please tell me, once and for all, why you won't countenance a relationship with a man. We're here to help you through this, and happy to do so, but you must first realise that a heterosexual life is not in your future. Better now than in twenty years time, with half your life and your wife's life wasted.

12. HuskyPup

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Thanks Hex, you said much of what I meant to.

At the time, I was young, and it felt good. Maybe it was a weakness, maybe it was curiosity, but there it was. Then, as time went on, I didn't want to break up, because I didn't want to hurt her feelings, even though I knew deep down that I was really attracted to boys. It was hard for me to admit. But I knew that we had to break up because to prolong things would have been even worse, and so I did. I never fully explained why; we both went off to different colleges, and she married a guy, and lives near Lake Michigan, and last I heard, was happy. Me, I met my partner in college, and we plan to marry by fall.

Life has a lot of twists and turns, and you can find yourself in situations you wouldn't picture...but I know now I'm attracted to males, it just took a while to come around to accepting it. (I grew up in a very remote, rural area)

13. jaxon thomas

Sexual Orientation:
    Questioning
    Out Status:
    Not out at all
    they just have sex like it with women

14. justjade

I have, but I wouldn't now. While I'm not into women, I'm also not into casual sex. I voted "simply not interested".

15. SimplyJay

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Not out at all
    I deff have no interest in casual sex/hookups/no-strings/etc ... so girl or guy I would have to know someone very well to even consider it. (plus I consider myself to be for the most part asexual, even on the very rare chance I found a boyfriend (or girlfriend) I'm not sure sex would happen) ...

16. BryanM

Gender Pronoun:
    They
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I'm not in the least sexually attracted to girls.

17. Cubiculum

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    I'm still going through my hormonal sex-mad phase, but I can't imagine receiving pleasure from having sex with a girl.

18. heyguyswhatsup

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    If I'm gay, my lil fella will only stick up for the men.
    :grin:

19. PICollins91

Afraid the south ain't rising again unless a certain gender is involved so I definitely would say no. :icon_wink