1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

How Do I Explain This?

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by ZenMusic, Jul 17, 2014.

1. ZenMusic

So someone asked me if I was completely gay and I'd say I was 98 percent gay and two perscent straight. I only want relationships with girls, and even then I'm slowly but gradually losing interest in them altogether. 70 percent of my school knows I'm gay, and Heteromantic Homosexual is a bit of a mouthful and I'd have to explain it everytime someone asks, and I was talking to this popular boy called Martin in Science and he said "Why don't you just say you're Bisexual" but I'm not. So can I still say I'm gay?

2. Wuggums47

Wuggums47 Guest

"I'm gay, but I have a tiny amount of feelings for women." Or you could just say "I'm gay", because having a really tiny diminishing amount of attraction for woman is mostly irrelevant, unless you are currently in a relationship with a woman.

3. asdfghjk

asdfghjk Guest

"im probably hella gay"

4. Peacemaker

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    yea, i agree with Wiggum

5. stocking

stocking Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    I agree with the person I see it as bi and not gay
    if you were gay you wouldn't want to be with women at all
    So I get why it's not gonna make sense to people . It kinda makes being gay look like your just kinda choosing in my opinion .
    But most people think if a guy has any attraction to men no matter how little it is their gay .
    But then again the reason you could be this way is probably because you hadn't fully accepted your gay that's why you want to be with women and this is your way of coming to terms with it . You can never really be to sure unless someone gives you the full details
    I think your gay but still coming to terms with it .

#5 stocking, Jul 20, 2014
    Last edited: Jul 20, 2014
  6. ZenMusic

I realised I was 2 years ago, and I find women from their legs down disgusting. I think the word is Homoflexible?

7. Wuggums47

Wuggums47 Guest

By chance did you mean waist down? From the legs down there are just legs and feet.

8. Candace

I mean, you could just say that you have a tiny bit of feelings for girls, as stated by Wiggums47. It's a disclaimer for those skeptics who ask if you still like girls.

9. ZenMusic

Es Wiggums :grin: