1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

My Hurricane

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by Gustav, Aug 31, 2008.

1. Gustav

Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I haven't been on in a long time...i'm now in college, which may play a part...

But finally there is a storm named after me. i know it's gonna be a big storm, one that will most likely sink New Orleans for the second time, but i am pretty thrilled there is a huge storm named after me. all my old high school friends are facebooking me say, 'Holy crap, Gustav, you're on the news!'

------um....sorry if any of you lose something to this storm....i'm not promoting it or anything.

2. beckyg

beckyg Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Straight
    Funny...... however it may get old after a few days. :grin:

3. sexyalex

OLD!
    awuh awuhhh

Mom, where i am from, Gustuv is huge for years to come i mean, look at Cathrina(or however u spell it)
    I just got back power today and half the island is still without light AND water. i mean...u know how hard it is to go 4 days without a proper bath living in the tropics??! I was miserable! hot! and....miserable!...oh and bored.

Plus, 36 people drowned (upon news counting that is) and lots and lots of people have to find new homes, schools and even jobs. not to meantion we are already on food crisis..this just made it worse(and no offence to any other country but i am not a big fan of imported goods...except pop tarts :grin:)

so ...old after a couple days. i doubt that.:confused:
    I had never been that bored in my life...i was soo bored, i went into my basement and started reading books with cob-web all over it. Books that my parents had before i was even born and i didn't even know existed.
    ...now tell me, which normal person reads the dictionary. And that was after i read off Harry Potter book 7 and the Bible :dry:...sad don't u think?

4. beckyg

beckyg Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Straight
    No Alex, you misunderstood. When I said "old", I meant it would get old being teased about having the same name as a hurricane. I am not downplaying the horrifics of Gustav at all. I'm glad you are okay.