1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

What's yo' styleeee?

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by Brodie, Jul 19, 2014.

1. Brodie

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    My profile page picture describes my style to a tee. I like big jumpers, because England is generally cold, and I like skinny jeans because other jeans don't fit me.. Literally I can't wear kids jeans because I have lanky legs but men's jeans don't fit me either as they fall off so bad. I have to make an extra hole for my belts.. ugh..

Last night I went out and as usual wore some black skinny jeans, some army boots, and a black shirt. I got so many freaking looks?! I don't know why but people were acting as if I was wearing that meat dress?!

Anyone else get this? What's your sense of style, what are you comfortable in? Ever attract unwanted attention?

2. the haunted

I like to keep my style fairly casual and a bit grunge.

Up top I wear a lot of band t-shirts and v-necks. I love button ups and flannels. I typically button up my shirts, but sometimes I'll leave it open and wear a v-neck underneath. I like blazers, but unfortunately I can't find my blazer right now. I'm absolutely obsessed with leather jackets. In rare form you might catch me in a feminine top, but most likely not. Hoodies are life. I really like a lot of men's tops, but am still a big chicken about being judged by my mom. Baby steps I guess lol.

Down low I wear mostly black skinny pants or American Eagle skinny jeans. I also like basketball shorts and jean shorts when it's hot out.

On my feet I basically wear the same shoes every day haha. Black slip on Vans. I like boots in the winter and flats if I feel like being feminine. Mostly Vans, though.

Accessory wise, I wear a studded belt almost every day no matter what I'm wearing. To be fair, it usually matches. I like bracelets, cool necklaces, and rings. Beanies. Sunglasses.

I don't think I ever attract unwanted attention. I don't wear very crazy things that draw attention. I feel really uncomfortable and awkward in skirts and dresses. Like I'm supposed to act a certain way when I wear them. A way that isn't me.

#2 the haunted, Jul 19, 2014
    Last edited: Jul 19, 2014
  3. Yosia

In the col weather i like to wear a t-shirt and hooded jacket and skinny jeans and converse and in hot weather, the same just with an off shoulder top. I get weird looks from that too.

4. Hexagon

Kind of somewhere between punk and hippie.

5. Kaiser

Kaiser Guest

Knee-torn jeans, with the ends torn and worn by walking on them, when it comes to bottoms. Usually, baggy jeans or baggy shorts.

T-shirts, it depends. Sometimes I like long t-shirts, of solid colors, and sometimes a logo/show/band t-shirt.

Shoes, typically New Balance or Lugz. I stick to the color schemes of black and green, black and white, black and pink, and white and baby blue.

Hats, I'll either wear a beanie, a beret, or a bandanna (of various colors or flags). I also have a keffiyeh, from Jordan, that I wear sometimes. Usually, it's just wrapped over and around the top of my head, but sometimes, I'll wear it so it conceals the bottom half of my face. Typically, I only wear the keffiyeh if, or when, it's hot outside.

Hands, mostly fingerless gloves, if anything at all.

Socks, I'm a simple person. White, casual, black, formal.

Boxers tend to be my go-to, due to the space and comfort.

When I'm lounging around, I wear basketball shorts and a robe, with some flip-flops.

In the winter, I'll wear a trench coat.

Now, ideally...

Probably this, if I had been born how I feel.

6. Mith

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    I love geeky t-shirts.
    In winter I wear my t-shirts under long-sleeved shirt or with a squared plaid shirts over them.
    I use jeans.

I also have some ghotic dresses and coats.

7. Browncoat

Gender Pronoun:
    They
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Utilitarian (and as I google "utilitarian dressing" ... suppose I should specify that I mean dressing very cheaply and not whatever this "utilitarian fashion" is...). I do enjoy wearing nicer jeans, for some reason, so I'll occasionally go about finding some cheaper "nice" ones - but I've started to go back to just buying the cheapest ones possible, of late.

I suppose my t-shirts are a mixture of PNW sports and band t-shirts (one exception being a Firefly shirt :grin:), rather than a cheaper plain shirt you'd find at Walmart - though if I went about replacing them, that's probably what I'd get :lol:. Hell, my shoes, minus hiking boots, have always been found on the side of a road or in a dump, so...

If I felt I had the time to put any thought into it, I'd probably pick up a goth style of some sort. Doubt there will be a day when I feel I have time, though.

#7 Browncoat, Jul 19, 2014
  8. Sotv

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    t-shirts with a scoop neck or a tank if i'm on holiday (not muscley but fuck the haters :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes: )
    along with jeans and white shoes...seems to attract girls unfortunately haha :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

9. Yosia

I forgot in mine, in winter i wear scarfs.

10. thekillingmoon

I like comfortable clothing. My style is usually jeans and t-shirts or something with long sleeves. I have a couple of buttoned shirts as well. Sweater and a jacket when it's cold. I like simple designs, nothing ultra feminine with like glitter all over it or flower patterns. No dresses and skirts. I guess, I would describe my style as casual.

11. tulipinacup

I often wear a dark blue navy jeans along with either tennis shoes or brown leather shoes depending on the type of shirt i'm wearing.

12. Rancid

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    My style often falls somewhere between rocker, punk, and gothic. I really love the pastel goth look, though I haven't been able to toy around with it lately. Sometimes I like getting dressed up in my frilly pink stuff but recently I've lost quite a bit of interest in that it seems. Whenever I try to dress real "girly" I just shake my head and change to something darker.

I still like to exude femininity, though.

#12 Rancid, Jul 19, 2014
  13. Cass

Graphic tees with video game/ tv shows/ movies that I like
    Dark colors usually. Jeans.

I have been described as emo, but I don't really wanna label myself as such.

I just like to express things I enjoy through my clothes

Also I own a total of like 6 dr who shirts cause I'm obsessed

14. Silas

I just wear what I feel comfortable in, usually skinny jeans and hoodies in the winter / t-shirts in the summer. I wear mostly blue/black and with a matching cap

I think the only thing that catches people's attention is when I wear t-shirts they notice how skinny I am :lol: It's hard finding clothes that fit right, they have to be slim-fitting or it'll look big on me.

15. asdfghjk

asdfghjk Guest

"are you bipolar"

jumping around from cute girly dresses to mens, usually landing on some variety inbetween

16. Xochipilli

Ideally I'd love to live in just jeans and hoodies, but I overheat. :lol:
    Jeans are always slim or skinny because I'm short and small framed.
    Tees are either plain or have some kind of abstract designs on them because I hate advertising brands.
    And as for footwear, like 90% of the time I wear these striped, white and blue converse I got when I was 17.

17. Miles16

Miles16 Guest

hot weather: hat, t-shirt, gym shorts, sandals

cold weather: hat, t-shirt, jeans, shoes, jacket/hoodie

I am boring

18. Nychthemeron

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Six layers of sweaters and a big ass winter coat in the American south's July.

Okay, not really.

I usually just wear dress shirts with jeans. If I wear a t-shirt, I put on a jacket or a coat. At home, I wear a t-shirt and short pants.

In the winter, I just add another layer on top of it and switch out my short pants for long pants.

19. kem

kem

I wear a lot of women's clothes because they have nice prints and their sizes fit me better. But basically, anything goes.
    I love colour and I love prints. I love both combined. When I want to look good I wear tapered or slim-fit cords or chinos. Skinny jeans enhance my thighs way too much so I avoid them.
    I have a lovely grey jacket that I like to wear A LOT. I almost always have it on, even inside.
    Most of the time I either wear a bright-coloured t-shirt combined with (medium to short) shorts or sweatpants and with the coat. I have several pairs of shoes that I like wearing, but most of the time I choose comfort and ease over style and go with my suede boat shoes, which are stylish but are the easiest to put on.

20. lowkey

lowkey Guest

denim ralph lauren jeans at macys. Jeans dont usually fit me properly... i always have to take a full day looking for jeana and its such a nuisance. my body type must be uncommon