1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Relationship shit n shit

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by lowkey, Jul 19, 2014.

1. lowkey

lowkey Guest

so relationships,. i talk to guys here and there, hang or hook up time to time, might have a crush, but even the crushes i do have, all in all, i really never give a shit about the guy. ive found that i can be with a guy, and if he cheated on me, I really wouldnt give a shit. its strange, im goin off the crushes and guys ive been with but not officially together. I feel like i have the opposite opinion as the general population. Also, i dont think i am even capable of making a commitment of the sort with people at all because they would get mad at me for not giving them adequate attention. Maybe deep down, all i actually want and need in this life is me. Of course sex and all is cool when i know the guy, but id rather keep it at that, someone i hook up with now an then, but nothing serious. i am 100 percent on this.

Im talking to a guy right now who wants to be my boyfriend. but its like, There is absolutely nothing wrong with the guy, he is cute and good looking and i have a crush, or lust for him. but i could care less for the notion of a relationship with him. I almost feel like the whole notion itself id a waste of energy and time for me.

2. Hexagon

Maybe you're just not a relationship type of person. There's nothing wrong with casual sex, you know. Just do what makes you happy.

3. lowkey

lowkey Guest

yeah i dont think i am at all. But i feel like everyone i know is. it certainly doesnt suck though

4. Hexagon

Don't be afraid to be different. You don't have to be precisely the same person as your friends, and neither should you live for the approval of anyone.